chapter 21

You woke up to Keiras face shoved up close to yours as she was aggressively shoving you back and forth trying to get you up.

"FJDNFNDN KEIRA THIS IS NOT A WAY I WANT TO WAKE UP. YOU SCARED ME DONT SHOVE YOUR FACE THIS CLOSE TO ME"

"HAHAHA I KNEW YOU WOULD GET SCARED NOW HURRY I WANT YOU TO SEE THE CABINS LETS GO"

and very much against your will you were dragged across a whole forest stumbling over every little branch just trying to get on your feet

"Ta-da!!! We're here! what do you think?"

"Shush right now let me catch my breath"

"N/n you're a fucking athlete how are you so tired we only walked for about 15 minutes"

"YOU FUCKING DRAGGED ME AFTER I WOKE UP??? and just because I'm a athlete doesn't mean I'm in shape"

"Woah these cabins look fine asf how did kuroo get these?"

"He has his ways. That's what he told me"

"Sus but I wanna head in I'm tired"

Walking in you were even more amazed, the cabins were very clean and in each room there were 2 double bunks.

"Wait Kiera why are there so many rooms? Who exactly did kuroo invite?"

"Uh I dunno I think bokuto, akaashi, tsukkishima, noya, Tanaka, suga, oikawa, iwa, sakusa, Atsu, Osamu and some others"

You just stood there with your mouth open, why were you even surprised at this point.

"Why am I even surprised. That rooster knows so many people, but like I don't know half of those people"

"Same so I guess we're going to learn them together"

And before you knew it, you were getting dragged....again but this time Kiera dragged you outside to where most of the people were hanging out

while outside you were heading to get a drink before something well more like someone jumped on your back

"N/N I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER"

"FJEJFKSKSK FUCK WHO TF- WHAT HAPPENED TO HI, HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?  OH! NOYA MY BESTIE IT HAS BEEN FOREVER. HOWS GRAMPS??"

"it's always how's gramps never how's noya. And here I was being so excited to see you and just for you to ask about gramps"

"omg just shush it noya. You know what? Fine hi noya how have you been?"

"Thanks for asking n/n, and I have been great thanks. OMG TANAKA IS GETTING BITCHES"

"HES WHAT??? IS MY BABY GROWING UP? WHERE IS HE? LEAD ME.TO HIM"

you followed noya all the way across the field and boy were you out of shape

"HERE HE IS N/N."

"OMG Y/N HEY GIRLIE HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? ma'am why are you so exhausted? Aren't you like an athlete or something?"

"Hey Tanaka, I'm doing very fine thanks and just cause I'm a athlete does not mean I am in the best shape"

"True true."

"ANYWAYS I HEARD FROM A CERTAIN SOMEONE THAT YOURE GETTING BITCHES NOW. IS THAT RIGHT?"

"HAHAHA YES BUT I WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW DARE SOMEONE TELL YOU BEFORE ME"

"MY BABY IS FINALLY GROWING UP" you faked wiped a tear from your eye for dramatic effect

"Okok guys I need a drink, I'll catch up with you guys later. Byebye!"