chapter 14

~•~y/n pov~•~

Everyone was shocked that kuroo just slapped Azumi. It wasn't a soft one either it was a hard one.

"Hey Kenma what happened? Why did he do that? Like she deserved it but what did she say?"

"Honestly n/n I don't even know"

"Azumi let me get something straight. You shouldn't be talking badly about anyone without even knowing them first, you don't even know Keira and y/n personally so why are you talking about them like you know so much? You have no right to act like what you are acting like now. You shouldn't touch us so frivolously like you are one of us. You shouldn't be calling Kenma, Keira or y/n by their first names unless they give you permission. You shouldn't be going in second year classrooms just to make a scene. You should go hangout with your own friends. Oh wait you probably don't have any with that attitude of yours."

Kuroo turned around and left the courts with Keira following him.

Kenma looked at you and looked back at them before looking at Azumi then back at you. Then took your hand and led you outside the courts trying to catch up to them.

Finally you and kenma caught up to the two. Kuroo was still angry that Azumi talked so badly about y/n and Keira.

"Fuck, who does she think she is? I haven't met a first year like that in awhile. Does Kayln know she acts like this?"

"Uh not really but she knows that she's obnoxious and bothersome"

You and kenma stood there watching them converse. "Hey guys wanna hangout to get her off our mind?"

"Yeah y/n that's a good idea. Wanna just go to kenmas house?"

"EH? KUROO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO THAT?"

"Well if its for y/n you would say yes right?"

You looked at Kenma to see him flustered . You could hear him sigh and grab your arm leading you to his house.

"Haha and they say they aren't dating" you could hear Keira and kuroo "whisper" behind you

"KUROO I CAN STILL HEAR YOU. I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS IF YOU DONT SHUT UP"

and just like that kuroo shut his mouth

~•~timeskip at kenmas house~•~

"We're here" Kenma grumbled

You just laughed hearing that he was upset with kuroo. He led you up to his room leaving Keira and kuroo in the living room.

"Hey should we really just leave them there?"

"They wanted to come here. They can find something to entertain themselves."

Nodding, you follow him into his room.

"Hey n/n I'm gonna go change you can stay here. Ok?"

"Yep go right ahead"

Once he left, you looked around his room  and saw his gaming set up.

"Damn he's hot and he games" you mumbled whispered to yourself

"Mhm sure am"

"FNDNDN HUH- YOU HEARD THAT? YOU WERE HERE? SINCE WHEN? I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING." knowing full well that my face is probably really red right now.

"Haha since you said that I was hot"

"Hah er you must've missheard me. Yep you definitely did" you let out a awkward laugh and looked away

"Hm did I? Then what did you say? He asked while moving his face closer

He was close enough that you could smell his cologne. It wasnt a strong scent like others. It was soothing to be around. He smelled like vanilla with a slight bit of citrus.