chapter 18

Hey girlies back at it again😛

Neways back to the story🫠

"N/n wait up! You're going to fast." Kenma ran after her after leaving the classroom

Hearing Kenma yelling down the hall y/n stopped and waited for Kenma to catch up

"Hey sorry KenKen I was just frustrated with her"

"Hm? Oh no worries it's better to put her in her place."

She just nodded along and continued walking down the hall with Kenma besides her.

Kenma and y/n were talking about the camping trip coming up over the holiday.

They both kinda put what happened in the classroom to the side and kept laughing down the hall, while catching up to their friends who were waiting at the gate.

While they were almost there, y/n felt something hit her head so she turned around.

When she turned she was met with a Keira right in her face.

"Hey y/n what happened back there. Azumi was hella pissed off, like I like to see that but what happened?"

Y/n just sighed she just didn't want to talk about Azumi right now. "Hey Keira. I'll tell you later, I'm not in the mood."

After telling Keira, she continued walking towards the gate leaving Kenma and Keira behind. Keira glanced over at Kenma hoping for an answer but all he gave her was a slight shake of the head before jogging to catch up to y/n.

All friends were at the gate now.

"Hey y/n. We were thinking about going to the mall to get things for the trip. How does that sound? Oh where are the others?" Right as kuroo asked, he saw Kenma and Keira walking towards the gate. He looked back at y/n to see how she felt about this plan.

He was met with a small nod from her before going on to explain the plan to the other two who just arrived.

~timeskip at the mall~

"Hey Keira what do you think about this swimsuit?" Y/n held the swimsuit up for her friend to see

"Y/n you're one sexy mother fucker you will literally look good in anything. But those colors will compliment your skin really nicely."

After hearing her opinion, y/n looked back at the swimsuit before nodding and keeping it in her hand.

"Oh! Kenma's birthday is coming right? I'll buy something for him today"

"Oh wait you're so right y/n"

Her and Keira walked around the mall while looking for places to buy kenmas gift at. Y/n explained everything that happened in the classroom to her.

One store caught her eye.

"Hey Keira let's go in here"

"Huh? N/n that's a...makeup store"

Not even responding to her, she dragged Keira in.

~•~y/n pov~•~

You went around the store looking around for what has lately come out before stopping at some eyeliner.

"Eyeliner would look so good on him. I'll throw this in his present just for funzies"

After putting the eyeliner in the basket, you continued to walk around to get some things you needed then proceeded to check out and meet up with Keira.

~•~timeskip after school~•~

Incoming call from KenKen<3
Accept - Decline