chapter 1

~•~•~ note: The story will mostly be told in a 3rd person pov unless it is when they are texting or when I feel like making it a certain pov and I will mainly use she/her or she/they, if you use others please feel free to change the pronouns in your head! Very sorry for the inconvenience!

~•~•~•~•~•a story where two very antisocial athletes fall in love~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~3rd person pov~•~

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL"
"5MORE MINUETS PLEASE" y/n yelled back to whoever called you obviously wanting to go back to your dream world. "DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE Y/N L/N" oh shit she thought to herself as it finally came to her as it was only the second month of her second year in highschool.

While brushing her teeth she picked out a outfit

(Sorry if these aren't your style or if you don't like them

(Sorry if these aren't your style or if you don't like them. You can always chose your own🥰 these are just mainly based off what I like)

Deciding on the outfit she rushed and grabbed her bag and skateboard while rushing out the door yelling a goodbye to her mother.

SMACK! "....Keira...the fuck" "well good morning to you too. now hurry up were gonna be late n/n"
As always they both got on their boards and raced down to the school, usually you both tie but somehow Keira won?

"I WON SUCK MY ASS N/N" Keira yelled just a bit to loudly. Y/n just grabbed her arm and dragged her to class while mumbling.

Surprisingly they were the first in class as they were always late last year. So taking that to their advantage they found seats in the back and sat together and talked until the rest of class came in.

"N/nnnnn" Keira purposely dragging out the last letter to annoy you. "Hm?" Y/n responded not taking her eyes off her game "do you think any pretty guys will be in our class this year?" "Hm well probably I mean it is a new school year" y/n shrugged wanting to change the subject.

Y/n was not someone who liked to talk about boys or drama. But she did infact like to hear about others drama but hated being in it. Thanks to her very extroverted best friend, y/n was able to know most of the drama around the school.

Just as she finished the level she was on, she could hear Keira still rambling on and on about wanting to be at tennis practice. Y/n just noticed that a blond haired guy sat right in front of them.

•~•~•y/n pov~•~•~

Note: italic words are your thoughts and regular words are when spoken

You watched as he pulled out his game and started playing . As much as you wanted to look at the game he was playing, the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Damn looks like we got a boring teacher"

Even though you had good grades you hated school mostly because of all the people and the crowds.

"Ok class listen up where you are sitting now will be your seat for the rest of the semester unless you misbehave."

Feeling a tap on your shoulder you looked at Keira handing you a slip on paper. You slowly opened it to read:

N/n our teacher is really good looking . He doesn't look a day over 26.

All you could do was stare at her in shock on how she could just easily say that. "Well what did I expect from her" you mentally face palmed yourself.

It was towards the end of class. You and Keira were done with your work so you just brought out your Nintendo switch while Keira talked to some of your classmates.

You noticed that the blondie was also done. "Maybe I can see what game he is playing. " With that thought you slowly put your knees on the seat to get a better angle, sadly the boy noticed and turned.

"What do you want?" He asked in a very monotoned way obviously wanting to go back to his game

"Well-uh I just wanted to know what game you were playing since it looked very familiar."

"Oh it's *favorite videogame*" he shrugged keeping eye contact

"Oh that's my favorite game, see look I was playing it before class started" you pulled out your switch to show him

You could see his eyes light up. After finally finding someone who plays the same games as him

There was a silence between the two of you as you both held eye contact for awhile before he made a slight motion.

When you looked to see what he was doing. You saw him patting the empty seat besides him motioning for you to come sit. Wondering why he couldn't just ask you, you brushed it off and stood up walking towards him.

After awhile of playing together the bell rang. you quickly stood up and gathered your things before saying goodbye to your new friend Kenma

Authors note: haha finished the first chapter😩💪
Please tell me how you liked it. It's my first time writing a fanfic so please be nice about your feedback! Please and thank you!