chapter 7

~•~kenma pov~•~

"Ah she's gone KenKen. Shall we get going?

"Oh right she's finally gone. Why is that girl obsessed with me anyways."

"Yep let's go n/n"

I interlocked our pinkies before we started walking. It's become a habit of mine whenever I'm with her.

"KenKen you look very nice today"

A blush crept it's way onto my face

"I think that's the first time she said I looked nice. I can't help but get flustered."

"You look very pretty as well n/n. Do you want to go take some pictures over there" I pointed to an empty spot, she wasn't responding and I realized she was texting someone on her phone. So I just brought her over.

"Hey n/n let's go take photos"

Finally she looked up from her phone and saw her new surroundings

"Wow KenKen this place looks really pretty. Yeah and let's take some photos. Need em for the gram."

~•~taling photos~•~

"KenKen come on you wanted to take photos. So you have to be in some of them"

"Eh?!?! Whyyyyyyy"

As always she always won and I always end up taking photos.

"Over there KenKen go there and pose or do something idk"

Confused but I still go over to the spot and do a pose sort of like this

"AHHH KENKEN THIS PHOTO TURNED OUT SO GOOD. IM GONNA POST IT ON MY INSTA. Oh wait I need yours first so I can tag you"

"Oh it's @kenma_ko"

Looking down at my phone I got a notification

@swaggiest_y/n is not following you
View profile✓

"There now I can tag you in my posts. Here come sit down while I post this"

she patted the grass right next to her. Seeing this motion I come over and sit.

One new post from @swaggiest_y/n (1)