chapter 2

~•~Y/n pov~•~

As you were half to the cafeteria you finally remembered that you had left Keira back in the classroom.

Sighing. Knowing that she would talk your ear off about how you left her. Eventually you found a empty spot and sat down patiently waiting for Keira to run through the doors and look for you.

Not even 3 minutes later the exact imagine described happened.

"N/nnnnn how could you leave me like that" she dramatically called out clutching her heart and dramatically dying. "Sorry Keira I just got caught up with my thoughts and walked out" you slightly mumbled hoping that she would understand. And to your luck she just nodded before bring something up

"Hey n/n who was that guy you were talking to in the class today? "Eh she saw? But I swear she was on the other side of the class facing the windows.. how the heck did she see?"

"N/n you're funny, are you wondering how I saw? Well I always look back to see how you're doing I was about the come over and talk to you but you looked like you were enjoying your conversation."

"Oh. Well he's Kenma he's on the boys volleyball team." I slightly glanced up from my food to see how she would react. And to no surprise she was genuinely excited for you. To give her the information she wanted and for her not to ask, you just continued on.

"I just asked him a what game he was playing and he just so happened to be playing *favorite game*. So he motioned for me to sit next to him and we just played together for the rest of class" I just shrugged it off hoping that would be enough information for her

"What is she giggling to herself about?" Suddenly you felt a shiver down your spine, knowing that she was plotting something and that something was not good.

For the rest of lunch we just talked about tennis and other things. Well mostly Keira talking but she knew I was listening so she didn't mind.

~•~3rd person pov~•~

As Kenma watched Y/n leave the room, he slowly gathered his things and left the room in order to get to the cafeteria. Unconsciously his mind kept wondering back to you. As he made it to the lunch room he found kuroo and the rest of his teammates.

~•~kenma pov~•~
When I stepped into the cafeteria I instantly knew where to head. As I heard kuroos infamous hyena laugh. "He really needs to stop laughing like that or just stop laughing so loud" While walking to his table, his mind kept coming back to up. The way you smelled like *favorite scent* and the way your h/l h/c fell down while playing, the way your laugh sounded, the way your rings for perfectly on your fingers, the way whenever you got mad your earrings and necklace would aggressively shake aswell. "Damn it! Why do I keep thinking about her. I've only talked to her once and it was only for 45 minutes why is she stuck in my head."

"Kenma why the long sigh?" Kuroo questioned. "Oh I'm here already I thought it would take longer"

"Hm? Oh it's nothing just tired" kuroo knew something was up but just brushed it off knowing he would figure it out sometime soon.

"Damn we still have so long until lunch ends i guess I'll just take this time to pass my level" "Kenma eat first no more games" kuroo repeated for the 20th time before snatching my game from my hands. "Fine" I grumbled before shoving a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

As I was eating I was looking around the cafeteria when my eyes landed on her h/c hair. I stared at her for maybe about 10minutes before I snapped back to my senses and looked away. "Darn why did I have to see her when she was finally getting out of my head"