chapter 5

~•~3rd person pov~•~

As soon as Kenma heard you agree to go somewhere he didn't waste any time.

He immediately hooked both of your pinkies together so you would know to follow him.

The entire walk was mostly silent but he kept your pinkies interlocked refusing to let go.

Instead of walking in silence you offered him one of your earbuds and started playing music not knowing how long the walk was going to be.

Now playing "imperfect love" by SEVENTEEN

Kenma was worried wether you were going to like this place he took you to since barely anyone knew about it.

He wanted it to be a place where you guys could hangout with anyone knowing where you guys are.

~•~y/n pov~•~

"Where are we going? We've been walking for almost 30 minutes."

Without asking him any questions knowing he knew where he was going. You just kept taking quick glances at him.

You didn't know what made you fall for him but something he did made you take a liking to him.

Was it the way his blonde hair bounced around his face or the way his calloused pinky fit nicely with yours or the way he acted when he was alone with you?

You didn't know but it didn't matter to you. All you knew was that you were in love with him and he was perfect in your eyes.

~•~kenma pov~•~

"Ah she has pretty good music taste. I didn't know she liked k-pop. But she keeps looking over at me. Did I do something? Is she getting tired? Does she want to go home?"

I can't help but think of negative reasons on why she keeps looking at me.

"I need to stop. Let's just focus on the music and continue walking. It's alright we're almost there, I can see it."

~•~3rd person pov~•~

It was about 45 minutes in and they finally reached their destination.

"Here. We're here" Kenma finally spoke up after reaching the spot

Y/n looked around at her new surrounds and found that they were in a isolated flower field

"This...can this...be our spot from now on...?" Kenma mumbled barely over a whisper and looking down at his shoes while still having your pinkies interlocked.

"Yes. I would love this to be our spot"

After hearing those words Kenma looked up from his shoes and gave her the most genuine smile she has seen from him.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
It was his smile you fell for.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

~•~y/n pov~•~

After what seemed like forever you got multiple picture of your surroundings. You even got Kenma to be in some of them even though it took alot of begging.