chapter 4

~•~kenma pov~•~

"Fuck why was I feeling so confident then now I'm just embarrassed."

"What if she was uncomfortable maybe that's why she wanted me to get off. Maybe she doesnt want to talk to me tomorrow after what I did. Fuck why did I do that what if I ruined our relationship." Thoughts like these continued to flood my mind while I walked back home.

"Fuck its to quiet I need to listen to music or these thought will continue to haunt me"

Now playing "kill my mind" by Louis  Tomlinson

"Finally I'm home. Ugh I still have to stream." After taking a shower i start setting up my stream set up.

~•~After stream (cuz I'm lazy and idk what to write 😭)~•~

One new message from rooster🐓(1)

rooster🐓
Kenma gts it's literally 3am

Me
No.
I just finished streaming
u gts

rooster🐓
Kenma don't be mean to ur one and only friend😟
I have a feeling you don't love me😔

Me
I don't.

rooster🐓
That hurted just a lil you know
Now gts.

Me
Stay hurt or whatever🙄
read by a very hurt kuroo

~•~timeskip to tomorrow~•~
(Still Kenma pov)

"Well good morning to you too kuroo" I had responded to his hard slap on my back. "Hey Kenma don't walk and play games you're going to get fun over one day" "good it'll speed up the process"

"I- you know I shouldn't have expected anything less from you. Anyways who was that girl you were sleeping on yesterday?" "Fuck of course he saw"

"Oh it was some girl I met in maths class" I shrugged off not wanting to say anything more.

"Mhm yeah right she didn't look like "some girl" like you said. You were hugging her and shit like come on Kenma"

I didn't feel like responding so I didn't. "Fuck I died again. Why can't I pass this level."

"KENMAAAAA" someone called from the distance

"Hey Kenma someone's calling you we should wait for them."
"Nah it's alright it's probably not important let's just go"

"Who the fuck just yells someone's name down the street and expects them to stop"

"Kenmaaaaaaa why didn't you wait for me I was calling out your name from all the way back there" she pouted whole hugging my waist from behind. At this point kuroo was talking to someone from his class. "Ugh I'll have to deal with whoever this is myself"

"Who the fuck is this and why is she hugging me. I don't think we've ever met. I knew it wasn't y/n by the pitch in the voice. So who is she?"

"Who are you? And why are you hugging me?" I ask straight up "it's not nice to touch someone and not say who you are"

"Awww you hurt me Kozume. Do you really not remember me? The girl pouted again

"Kozume??? Who does she think she is? Not even kuroo calls me that often. First she touches me then she called me by my first name? I don't even know who she is but she is making me feel uncomfortable."