chapter 12

~•~3rd person pov~•~

Kenma and y/n stood at the door staring at the couch.

"Hey n/n are they doing what I think they are doing?" Kenma whispered to y/n

"Uh yeah I think so."she grabbed out her phone to text Irene

You:
Hey I'm at the door

Irene:
Okay I'll be there
Read

Just as she sent that message you guys could hear someone running down the stairs. So you look towards the stairs and see Irene running toward you.

Just as she got to the door, she grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the door way

"Hey Kenma let's go"

He nodded and closed the door before heading back to the car.

"Irene what was happening? You usually always want to stay later."

"Oh uh. So kizas older brother came home from north Dakota in the middle of the night and we were in the living room watching a movie. He sat down next to me I didn't really think much of it until he started to touch my leg. I kept on moving away but he kept on following me. So when I got to leave for the restroom, he followed me there and kept touching me in different places. I kept on telling him to stop but he didn't. He kept on grabbing my ass whenever I stood up and whenever I sat down he would touch my inner thigh. So in the morning I locked myself in the restroom and called you and stayed there until you came. I didn't like it y/n, he kept touching me in places I didn't like, I really didn't like it y/n"

She sounding like her was on the verge of tears

"Hey next time even if it's in the middle of the night call me and I will come and get you ok?"

She nodded her head and fell asleep, you guys decided not to bother her, coming to a conclusion that she didn't get any sleep.

You looked over at Kenma, and Kenma was gripping the steer wheel hard enough for his hand vains to pop. He looked disgusted.

You could see he was angry, even though he didn't know your sister enough, he knew that no middle schooler should have to go through that.

In a attempt to calm him down, you put your hand on his leg and looked at him.

He understood what you were trying to do and loosened his grip on the steering wheel a bit. Seeing him do this you took our hand away but Kenma noticed and looked at you before putting his hand on your thigh. Looking at you for confirmation that he could do this. Once he saw your head nod he looked back and slowly moved his hand armed your thigh.

You could still see that he was angry but decided not to say anything because even though you didn't show it, you were also angry.

~•~kenna pov~•~

"Wtf who does that to someone in middle school. Like keep your crusty dick in your pants."

I guess I was gripping the wheel to tight or something because y/n our her hand on my leg in attempts to calm me down.

When she saw me calm down she removed her hand, which honestly made me sad. So on instinct I put my hand on her thigh. But I would take it back if she didn't like it but she gave me a confirmation nod.