chapter 11

~•~y/n pov~•~

"Hey is that Azumi at the gate?"

"Huh? Oh yeah its that bitch. What does she want now? If she dares to hurt my
n/n she'll catch these hands"

She said while swinging her arms in the air

"Hey n/n are you going to be ok?"

"Hm? Oh yeah KenKen I'll be fine. I got you and Keira don't I?

You look over at him and see him nodding. So you grab his hand and start leading him to the gate trying to catch up to Keira.

"Hey l/n."

"What do you want Azumi? It's too early for this shit"

"I just want to let you know that you'll regret embarrassing me those last few times."

"Eh is that all you wanted to say? Then move along"

You look at her and see that she isn't moving so you take the first steps and pull Kenma along while following Keira.

You realized you were still holding kenmas hand, but it felt good seeing azumis jealous face when she saw us holding hands.

You guys walked to your first period, but something was different.

Yup made your way to your seat with Kenma but everyone kept staring.

"Hey Kenma do I have something on my face or something?"

"Huh? No you don't. Why?"

" I dunno but everyone has been staring at me since we walked in."

You looked at him while he was observing the class.

Keira walked in a little later and sat right next to you.

"Hey n/n you know that the kids are saying that you fucked Jake yesterday."

"Huh the first year? How would I do that? I was with Kenma literally the entire day" you whispered back

You noticed that Kenma was listening to your conversation. It's a good thing he didn't believe it because he also knew he was with you the entire day.

"It was probably Azumi who spreader it, in order to get back at you for "stealing" me from her"

"Yeah makes sense"

You were just happy the rumor wasn't something big. Most people knew it was false news because they follow you on insta and see that all your posts yesterday was with Kenma

~•~timeskip~•~

~•~3rd person pov~•~

Y/n and Keira were walking to practice. When they got there no one asked about the rumor because most knew it wasn't true.

When Azumi got to practice and saw no one was talking about the rumor. Y/n and Keira could see that she was pissed. So to run it in. Keira walked past her and whispered to her something then smirked.

Towards the end of practice someone of the boys volleyball team came over. It became a habit for them.

When Kenma walked Keira knew that he was looking for y/n so she walked over to him and told him where y/n was.

Walking over to her. He saw that she was picking up the tennis balls.

"Hey n/n what's up? The rumor died down."

"Eh? Oh I'm cleaning up all these tenis balls so I can go home. Oh that's good, I thought I was gonna die down fast."

Azumi got furious that Kenma and y/n were talking and to make it worse she could here him when he called y/n by the nickname he gave her.