«Çhåptër 12»

Just a dream?*

»I paused, surprised that he heard me the other day. I didn't want to say why I said that. Maybe I could lie to him or act dumb.

"I said that?" I asked, going with the acting dumb option.

William sighed, "Don't play dumb with me, (Y/N)." He growled. He bent down to my eye level, very close to my face.

My face began to feel hot at that situation I was in. 'Jesus Christ, he's good looking' I thought to myself. I realized the thought I was having and blushed more. I was about to respond to him when we heard the door open.

"Hey Wi-" me and William looked to see Henry had walked in. 

William stood up and adjusted his tie. "Uh, yes?" He asked, turning a bright shade of red.

"Will, what the hell were doing so close to (Y/N)?" Henry asked, ignoring his and Williams question.

"Uh..erm.....see uh-" I tried to form words, but I couldn't. The blush, the stuttering, and the position we were in wasn't really proving our innocence.

"Well, (Y/N) was being annoying, like always, so I tried to shut them up." William lied.

Henry gave a suspicious look. "Mhm. Anyways, Will I have some paper work to talk to you about and about...this situation." Henry said.

William sighed and walked out with Henry. I let out a shaky sigh. Me and William were so close to each other. I swear to god if Henry suspects anything I'm going to kill myself. I stared and the ceiling, thinking about William. I mean he is good looking. Wait- what the fuck am kind thinking about.

I sighed, deciding to leave my sitting position and go in a laying position. I laid down on my side and stared at the floor for a bit. Slowly, I felt my eyes start to close. And before I knew it, I was asleep.

«(Y/N)'s dream»

I stood there, in darkness. I looked around to see if I could find anyone.

"Hello?" I called out, hoping to get a response.

I heard nothing for a moment. But, then I saw something in front of me. It was my mother, lifeless on the floor. I gasped, falling to my knees and looking closer at my mother's dead body.

"Mom?..." I asked, shaking her a bit.

"(Y/N)! Help me!" I heard Max's cry in the distance.

I looked up and saw him. He looked horrible. He had eye bags, messy hair, looked like he hadn't took a shower for awhile. He looked more skinny than he usually is. I got up, running to him trying to grab him. But, no matter how long I ran, how far I went, I couldn't catch up to him.

Then, another image flashed in front of me. It was me and William in the parts and service room. We were holding hands while there was blood everywhere. I walked closer to it, wanting to see what the hell was going on. Once I got a closer look I saw that William was holding a bloody knife in his left hand. I looked over at me and saw that I had a bloody knife in my right hand....

«end of dream»

I shot up from the couch, panting and sweating. I looked over to see William at his desk working on some blueprints. He looked over at me and his expression turned into a shocked one.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" He asked, getting up from his seat and walking over to sit next to me on the couch.

I sighed, shaking slightly. "Yea...I'm uh fine." I said, looking at the floor.

William started to rub my back lightly. "Was it a dream?" He asked. 

I knew that he could tell that I had a bad dream and wanted to know about it. But, instead of answering it I changed the subject. "What..um..what time is it?" I asked, knowing that William was a bit mad now.

He looked at his watch. "11:20, why?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Just wondering," I said, continuing to look at the floor.

William still decided not to change the subject, however. "So, what happened in the dream?" He asked.

I got up from the couch. "I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air." I said, and left before William could say anything.

I walked out into the main area and continued to walk outside. I went to the side of the building and sat against the wall. I got out my pack of cigarettes from my pocket. I had these on me in case something happened or I was stressed about something. Don't know why, but it was always calming.

I got a cigarette out and lit it. I sat there, smoking away. I just wanted to forget the dream and just see it as a random thing. I started to think about who could be making those kids go missing.

Well, let's see, definitely not Henry he's too sweet and innocent for that. Not Ry either, she loves Henry's kids and doesn't mind Williams kids. I don't think any of the teens would do that, unless they really hate kids. And it wouldn't be the night guards, their not even here during the day. That just leaves...William. Well, he does give off murder vibes. Then again, he has kids of his own and Henry has kids. God, this is more harder than I thought.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a British voice.

"Oh, fuck me in the asshole." I huffed under my breath. I looked over to see the British prick. "What?" I asked, throwing my cigarette on the ground and getting up.

"Lunch break soon, and no smoking at work." He said, irritated.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, whatever." I said and walked off inside.

«time skip»

It was around 5:55 pm, which meant 5 minutes to closing time and going home. I was just going around, checking the animatronics and making sure the place looked ok. After I was done with that, I walked to the employee room to get my stuff and go home. I went into the room and got my bag. I went to the front and turned off the closed sign and went to say bye.

"Bye (Y/N)! See ya tomorrow!" Ry said, walking outside.

I waved to her and went to see if I could find Henry. Then again, I was going to see him tomorrow and I wanted to get home so fucking bad. I decided to just leave and go home. I went outside and walked to my car, unlocking it. I got into my car and put my stuff in the passenger seat. I started up my car and started driving home.

It didn't take long to get to the apartment from Fredbears. About a 10 to 20 minute drive, unless there's traffic. Luckily, there was no traffic and I got home easily. I got to the apartment complex and got out of my car. I got my stuff and went to the apartment.

I got to our floor and got my keys out. I unlocked the door and went inside, putting my bag down and taking my shoes off. I wondered where Max was but then realized he was at a friend's, finishing up a project.

"Mom, I'm home!" I called out for her, putting my keys on the little desk by the door. I didn't here a response, which was unusual. She would usually be home by now.

I went down the hall to see if she was in her room. I knocked on her door. "Mom?.." I asked, slowly opening the door. And there was my mom, just like the dream I had earlier.

Lifeless on the floor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important A/N: so I won't post a chapter next week bc I'm going camping this week and won't be able to work on this. And I don't wanna do it when I get back (which is on Friday) I mean I could work on it on the weekend but I would be unmotivated so apologizes for this but don't worry.

Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter! :D

Edit: sorry (not sorry) for killing off the mom