«Çhåptër 11»

The question*

»I had to go back to work on Monday, which I wasn't happy about. I sighed getting out of my car and locking it. I looked at the place I worked and wished I stayed home. But, I had to go to work if I wanted to move out on my own. I walked to the front doors and opened them slowly. I walked in and instantly the familiar smell of Fredbear's filled my nose. I stood there for a moment, not wanting to move. I was at peace till the devil showed up.

"Long time no see, dear." I heard that British accent behind me.

I sighed and turned to look at the brit. "Hello, rat man," I grumbled, crossing my arms.

William rolled his eyes at me. "Glad you missed me as well, love. Anyways, just wanted to let you know you will be helping me and Henry with the animatronics today." He said.

I just nodded and he walked away. I adjusted my work shirt a bit and started walking to the employee room to drop off my stuff. I was walking down the hall, but stopped when I heard something. I looked around to maybe see if it was someone but no one was around.

"He's evil, (Y/N)," one voice of a little boy echoed.

I shivered, just wanting to get the day over with.

"Don't be like him." A voice of a different boy echoed.

I walked faster to the employee room to get away from the voices. It didn't take long to get there and for the voices to shut the fuck up. I sighed, opening the employee room door and walking in. In the employee room was Ry, making some coffee. When she saw me her eyes light up.

"(Y/N)! Hey," she said, putting her coffee down and walking up to me.

I smiled and waved. "Hey Ry, I just came by to drop off my stuff." I said, putting my bag down on a chair.

"Nice, anyways, what are you working in today?" She asked, going and putting her coffee cup in the sink.

I shrugged, "I'm helping Afton and Henry with some animatronic stuff." I said, going to leave the room.

Ry groaned and walked out of the room with me. "Oh come on, I have the fucking arcade room today." She complained.

I laughed, "Good luck with the kids." I joked, walking to Henry's office.

Ry sighed, "Thanks, I should probably go to my position now. See ya." She waved bye.

I waved back to her and arrived to Henry's office. I knocked on the door and heard a low 'come in.'

"Hey Henry," I greeted him with a smile.

Henry looked up at me and smiled. "There you are, (Y/N). Right on time. I guess Will told you what we're doing today?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yup, he told me when I arrived here." I said, folding my arms.

Henry got some things together. "Alright, let's go take care of these fuckers." He said, walking out of his office. I followed him to the room where we would work on the animatronics. 

We entered the room with the animatronics in there. In there, was no other than William. I sighed and walked in with Henry next to the animatronics.

"So, what we got today?" Henry asked, looking at some blueprints. Me and Afton both looked at the plan together.

"Well, we need to fix so malfunctions on Chica and Freddy has some stuff going on." William pointed out.

"Hm, ok. Will, you and me are gonna work on Chica. (Y/N), you see what's up with Freddy." Henry said, pointing to Freddy.

Me and Afton nodded and went to where we needed to be. I looked at the old, musty animatronic in front of me and grabbed a chair. I sat on the chair and opened up Freddy's chest captivity. I looked around to see what the problem was and found that there was some stuff in there. It was most likely from some young kids being dumb. I sighed and started taking stuff out, putting it either in the trash or the lost and found. 

I got the last thing out and threw it away. I closed up Freddy's chest captivity and sighed. I looked over to see that Henry and William were almost done with Chica. I decided to let them finish up with their stuff before I asked them what I was going to do now. They eventually finished up and looked over at me.

"Done?" Afton asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "No shit," I said, sarcastically.

William sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Keep up with that attitude and I'll shut you the fuck up." he said, annoyed.

I raised a brow. "What do you mean by that Afton?" I asked, being curious.

Henry interrupted us. "Alright, that enough you two. (Y/N), I have some other stuff to do today so, you'll be with Will." He said, getting up with his stuff.

I groaned, "God hates meeee" I said, overreacting.

William chuckled. "So do I, darling." He said, getting up with Henry.

I got up and shot him a death glare. He just rolled his eyes, following Henry out. I huffed and followed both of them out. When we walked out, there were some parents that had arrived already. Henry started walking to his office and so did William. I went and followed William, since I was spending the day with him. Henry left into his office and William opened the door to his. I walked in and right away went to the leather couch.

William looked at me and closed his door. "Don't worry, I'm not happy about this either." He said, walking to his desk.

I rolled my eyes. "I would very much rather be with Henry or Ry right now." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Can't get everything you want, can you dear?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Go fuck yourself." I hissed at him.

William looked down at his paper work and got his pen out. "Gladly," is all he said and started working on his paperwork.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It was boring being stuck with this rat man. 'Maybe he's better when I get to know him.' I thought. 'No, he's just a weird British person.' I sighed and closed my eyes.

"(Y/N), I have a question about the night you came over." Afton said, getting up from his seat.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I guess if it cures my boredom, why not." I agreed, putting my face in my palms.

William stood in front of his desk and leaned against his desk. He cleared his throat.

"What did you mean by 'I can relate to them'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Finally summer is here

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter!:)