«Chåptër 3»

Job interview*

(Ayo, I knew I was mentally ill but like damn- I mean take me away ig-)

»I woke up to my alarm screaming at me. I groaned and turned the damn thing off. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. That was a nice sleep probably because I'm sleep deprived. I yawned and stretched when I realized I had to get ready for the interview. Well, fuck me sideways I just wanted to stay home. 

After a minute or 2 of debating if I should get up, I got up and went to my dresser to pick out some clothes. I just got some ripped jeans, a black band shirt, and some black socks. After getting changed, I went to the bathroom to do my hair. 

I got out of the bathroom after a while and smelt something delicious coming from the coming kitchen. My nose followed the scent and there was my mom in the kitchen, making breakfast while Max was in the living room watching tv. I went up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning mama!" I greeted, looking at what she was cooking. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello sweets. You ready for your interview today?" She asked, getting two plates and some utensils out, calling Max to the table.

"Meh, kind of nervous. I mean, I don't even know if I'm gonna get the job." I explained to my mom while my anxiety got to me. My mom came up behind me and kissed me on the head.

"Hun, you'll do great. I just know it. Plus, it sounds that Will and Henry need another worker with them." She comforted me while pouring me, Max, and her some orange juice. I sighed.

"I know," I mumbled, putting my chin in my hand. My mom shook her head and chuckled. 

After awhile, she got our plates, putting bacon and eggs on it. My mouth watered for the food. Mom was amazing at cooking, she always made it perfectly. Mom put my plate down in front of me and I started eating right away, same with Max. Mom chuckled and started to eat hers. After I finished, I went to go brush my teeth and get some stuff. I put my Walkman in my backpack with my ear buds. I also decided to bring some gum because why not.

"Are you ready, deary?!" Mom asked from the front door.

"Yea!" I yelled back, getting my shoes on. Mom unlocked the door and locked it on the way out. We were finally on our way. I was nervous and excited at the same time. 

We got in the car and started to drive to the diner. I couldn't help but feel anxious. I was bouncing my leg up and down, bitting my nails. I was snapped out of my trance when my mom put her hand on my knee, attempting to calm me down. I gave her a small smile and she smiled back sweetly. 

After a while we arrived at the diner. I breathed in and out to calm my nerves. Mom put a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her and got out of the car. I noticed mom wasn't getting out.

"Mom, you are coming?" I asked.

"No deary, I'm going to continue to unpack and look at getting some stuff at the store. Plus, I have to make sure Max gets stuff done." she explained. "But I know you will do amazing, my baby. I love you." She exclaimed, reaching over the seat and putting her hand on my cheek. I smiled a warm, cheerful smile at her. She nodded and let go. I waved at her and closed the door. 

I ran to the diner to make sure I wouldn't be late. Even though it was Utah, somehow it was mildly cold this morning. Once I got into the diner, I saw Henry and William discussing some stuff. I went over, walking slowly not wanting to seem nervous. That was until Henry noticed me.

"(Y/N)! There you are! We've been waiting for you." He cheerfully said He came up to me and hugged me. I ,of course, hugged back. Yup, Henry was still the same cheerful man. We left the embrace.