«Çhåptër 6»

Meeting more Afton's*

» I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ears. I groaned and turned off the damn thing. I got up and stretched my arms. I knew I had to get to work soon because if I wasn't there on time Afton would be on my ass about it. I sighed and got out of bed to change into my uniform and do my hair. I decided to leave my bag at home because I didn't think I was going to use it today. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. But I didn't see my brother in sight.

"Morning mom," I greeted, walking over to her and kissing her on the cheek.

She gave me a warm, motherly smile. "Good morning, dear," She responded while flipping a pancake. "You can go sit down. Breakfast is almost done." She gestured her hand to the table.

I gave her a low mhm while sitting down. "Hey mom, where's Max?" I asked her, trying to see if I could locate that dweeb.

"Oh, he's at school. He would've gone yesterday but I wanted him to wait a day so he could be ready. You know how your brother is." She let a laugh slip. I laughed as well knowing that Max can be a bit stubborn and sometimes takes him awhile to adjust to things. 

My mom was done with cooking and walked over with some pancakes on one plate and eggs on another. She put the plates down and she went to grab the butter, along with some coffee. I grabbed my portion of food and my mom set down the butter and coffee.

"So, do you need to be dropped off?" Mom asked while grabbing some food.

"Yea, still waiting on getting my damn car back." I huffed while I spread butter on my pancake and some syrup.

She laughed a bit as she put some sugar in hers and my coffee. "Don't worry, your uncle is coming tomorrow with your car. But I have a job interview today so it may just be you and Max when you get home." She explained as she took a bite of her food. I just nodded my head and continued eating. 

Once me and mom were done, we got on our shoes and left out the door. We got into the car and left for Fredbears. After a while we got there and I said bye to my mom. She left to go to her stuff and I went to get ready for my job. 

I walked inside and saw Henry with William. They were talking about stuff, most likely work stuff. I just went over to ask if I was doing anything different. I doubt it, but still want to make sure. I was surprised to see three kids that were behind William. I was guessing it was Williams kids. There was two boys and one girl. The oldest boy looked to be around 9 or 10 with light blue eyes, like his father, and chestnut brown hair. The girl looked to be about 6 and had emerald, green eyes, and strawberry blonde hair. And the youngest boy looked to be a toddler and had greenish-blue eyes with chestnut brown hair, like the other boy.

"Ah, hello (Y/N)!" Henry greeted me.

I smiled to him and waved. "Hey, Henry," I said and stood by him. "So, will I just be doing the same thing today?" I asked him while still looking at the kids.

"Yes, and William's kids are here today. So, you have to look for them too, if you don't mind." He explained while William moved out of the way so I could see his kids. The oldest boy and the girl looked at me with a smile, but the young boy stood behind them.

"Hello, I'm Michael!" The oldest boy exclaimed with a big toothy grin.

I smiled softly at him. "Hello, I'm (Y/N)," I introduced myself while putting my hands in my pockets.

"I'm Elizabeth, but you call me Liz or Lizzy! And this is Evan." The girl said, moving out of the way for me to see the young boy. He looked shy and he had a little fredbear plush.