chapter 16- telling the family we are pregnant.

Max p.o.v.

Since finding out we are having a baby I have felt so many emotions. I don't think I have ever felt so many emotions in my life. Happiness, love, suprised, excitement but also fear.

Thoughts have started to ring round in my head like will I be a good father? What will happen when our baby comes? Will myself and harper still be okay with eachother? Will my baby love me? Is it to soon in our relationship? However when I look at harper I know that this  is what i want. I know to take it one step at a time. I also know i have harper every second of the day through out it all.

Right now we are sat in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come so we can have our first scan. I'm really nervous and I keep tapping my foot on the floor. It's a thing I do out of nervousness.

Finally the doctor came in the room. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hello, sorry I'm late it's been a hectic day today" the doctor said softly.

"Its okay don't worry about it " harper said softly.

Me however, I could not even open my mouth. I have never felt so nervous but excited before. 

"Alright let's get this started. Harper could you please lift your top up a little. The gel will be a little cold." The doctor said softly.

Harper nodded and did as she was asked.

The doctor put the gel on and started to check with the machine. All of a sudden I heard a heart beat on the monitor making my breathing hitch.

Tears came to my eyes as I looked at my baby on the screen. I already loved my baby but my god words can't even describe how I feel right now.

I looked at harper who also had tears in her eyes. I kissed her lips.

"I love you. Thank you so much for carrying our beautiful baby" I said softly with tears running down my eyes.

A sob broke from harpers chest making me rub her back gently.

"Shh its okay" I said softly.

"I love you to baby. I'm so happy" she said softly.

I smiled and kissed her lips again.

"Congratulations your baby is super healthy. Your next appointment will be in 4 weeks time. That is when you will also find out the gender." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" harper said.

"Thanks" I said to the suprised doctor.

It's rare I ever speak to any of the pack members let alone say thank you. I only speak to the higher ups. It mainly use to be because I had to but now its because they are my family and I love them.

The doctor nodded her head in your welcome and gave us our scan pictures, soon after she left us to comfort eachother and soak in our love.

"Let's get home baby" I said softly.

Harper nodded and with that being said we headed home.

After a few hours of us being in our bedroom at the pack house  and harper resting, having some sleep as she didn't get much last night worried that the scan was going to go wrong. We finally decided it was time to tell damien, Lucy, Keaton and jack.

We walked downstairs into the pack kitchen and stood there already was lucy who was diving in the cupboards looking for something to eat.

"Hey sweetie, what you doing?" Harper asked lucy.

"Hey mom. I'm looking for some beans. I have made some pizza but I really want to put the beans on the pizza" lucy said dreamily.

I looked at harper who also looked like she could eat that.

"May I have some? Sounds so good" Harper asked.

Lucy looked at her strangely and was about to deny when all of a sudden she smiled big.

"Of course" lucy practically squealed.

I was confused but let it drop at how quick she changed her mind and how it looked as if she new something. I mean she couldn't know she is pregnant because we haven't told anyone.

They sat and started eating the pizza with beans on top making me cringe. Harper moaned at the taste making me growl in warning at her. She sent me an innocent look and smiled shyly at me making me groan.

"Could we cut the sexual tension please. I'm sat in the same room guys" lucy groaned out.

I chuckled but apologise while harper blushed turning bright red making me chuckle again.

Just then everyone else entered the room and even they all looked at the girls with disgust at what they was eating.

"Mom why are you eating lucy's craving? That's so weird " damien said confused and a little disgusted.

Harper growled at him ..

"No its not" she said with tears in her eyes. All our eyes widened in horror not expecting her to cry over it.

"No your right love it's not. It looks nice?" I questioned but cringed when I said it.

Harper calmed down at this and sighed happily smiling again as if nothing just happened while everyone else looked at her with wide eyes still. Lucy however looked at her with a knowing look.

I cleared my throat to get everyones attention.

"Myself and harper have something we would like to share" I said.

A huge smile came on harpers face. I nodded rather saying she can announce it.

"We are having a baby. I'm pregnant " Harper squealed.

It was quite for a minute until everyone said there congratulations and that they was happy for us. I could see lucy and damien were happy they are having another sibling but also happy there mom is happy.