chapter 11- marked and mated.

Max p.o.v.

I sighed but got out off bed. I headed towards the shower to take a cold Shower. A very cold one indeed. I don't think I have ever been so hard before.

I stripped out my clothes and ran the shower. I stepped in but my hard on would not go down which it normally does when I  have a cold shower. I groaned frustrated with myself.

Sexual content ahead.!

I grabbed my hard length and started thinking about harper. How she squirmed under me while I touched her. How she moaned and how she tasted so good on my tongue. How tight her dripping wet pussy looked.

I started pumping faster and harder and moaned a little when it felt so good. All of a sudden I heard the shower door open making me stop what I was doing.

Harper stood there naked watching me with hunger eyes. I groaned seeing her like this did not help my hard on. It made me more horny then ever.

She walked over to me slowly swaying her hips and making her boobs bounce a little. A growl escaped my lips for her teasing me. She turned the water off and walked towards me. She put her hand on my chest and started to kiss me. I dived my tongue inside her rubbing my hands up and down her body. She started rubbing her body on my hard on making a growl come from the back off my throat. She wrapped her legs around me making me groan loudly.

She moaned loudly when I squeezed her boob, while the other hand was holding her ass keeping her in the air. She started grinding on my hard on.

She gasped when I smacked her ass and I slammed her but not against the wall slowly her hand went down to my hard on and she started pumping. I threw my Head back and moaned loudly. She started getting faster and faster until she stopped.

I growled not liking that she stopped until she bent down taking my hard length into her mouth  she slowly took more and more off my length inside her mouth. She sucked hard and licked up and down making me growl of approval.

Her tongue danced around my tip making me hold onto the wall for support because it felt so good. I slammed back inside her mouth deep making her maon around my shaft.

I started going in and out fast making her eyes water but I could see she was enjoying it.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I said about to take it out her mouth but she has other plans.

She took me deeper and sucked harder. I growled and groaned all at once and my cum shot down her throat. She swallowed it all making me groan. There was some on her lip which she licked off.

"Fucking hell baby. That was amazing" I panted out.

She smiled shyly at me making me chuckle. We had a quick shower washing eachother and then I picked her up taking her out the shower. We dried and got changed into some pjs which again she got changed into something that makes me want to take her. She is such a tease.

"

Why did you stop before? Do-do you not want to mark me?" She asked looking away from me.

My eyes widened in surprise and horror.

"Of course I want to mark you baby. I just didn't want to do it when you are in the heat of the moment from being horny and regret it the next day" I said softly picking her up and placing her on my lap.

"But I am ready when you are love. I am ready and I mean it. I promise you I would not have said it if I wasn't " she said softly.

I growled warningly at her.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm 100% sure." She said kissing my lips.

I groaned and span her round so her back was on the bed. I growled in her ear.

"Last chance baby. I wont be able to hold my self back" I said huskily already hard a fuck.

She moaned.
"I'm ready" she said softly..

I groaned and started doing what I did to her before. I explored her body until I really needed to be inside her. I opened her legs wider and slowly pushed a finger inside her. She moaned loudly and I added another. She clenched around my fingers making me groan.

I moved my fingers out her and put my tip at her entrance. Slowly I pushed inside her and she moaned loudly.

"Fuck your so big" she panted.

I groaned and pushed more inside her. When her tightness got use to me I started moving inside her and out faster and faster. I explored her body as I made love to her and my god did it feel amazing.

I could feel myself getting close as well as harper as she tightened around me. I groaned loudly.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I said

"Oh god me to" she said as her legs started to shake.

I could feel my wolf taking over ready to mark her. My teeth extended and when I was about to cum I bit down into her neck causing her to scream loudly and then moan. I exploded inside her as she exploded all over my length.

All night we made love and fucked until we decided to go to sleep. She marked me as I marked her and it was the best feeling ever.

The next morning.!

I woke up to seeing harper fast asleep snuggled into my chest. I looked down at her and noticed my mark on her neck making me grin proudly. I started kissing her neck making her stir. Slowly she opened her eyes. She smiled softly.

"Good morning" she said softly.

"Good morning my love" I said kissing her lips.

All of a sudden she smiled brighter and was staring at me neck. She squealed and said.

"Let's go check our Mark's." While she jumps out of bed and drags me with her.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. It was beautiful. Tears came to harpers eyes while looking at our Mark's. I went up to her and took her in my arms worriedly.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked.

"They are so beautiful max" she sniffled.

I chuckled and pulled her closer kissing her head.

"That they are." I said.

For the rest of the day we spend time together. Mostly just cuddled up to eachother or exploring eachother bodies again. Tomorrow we will be getting ready to go back home.