chapter 2- pregnant

Luna harper p.o.v.

Its been a few weeks since we have been staying at alpha kanes pack. They are a very lovely pack and you can tell they all look at eachother like family. Like our pack use to.

Keaton who is my sons mate is amazing. He is so polite and kind. I could see the love shining in both there eyes from the start even if my son tried to hide it at first.

It's been a few days since the witch katrina snapped the bond between myself and alpha drake. I'm not really sure how I feel. I shut myself away from everyone for a few days because I'm trying to figure myself out never mind the pain I feel from our bond being snapped. I have tried to hide it all from my children but i know damien can see right through me. Lucy however is oblivious which i wish at this point damien was to. I dont like him seeing me this way.

I sighed but decided to get out if my bed and take a shower which I have not done for the last few days. I jumped in the shower and got changed into some comfy clothes.

I realised that I cant keep letting my mood be down and I know its upsetting my children which is not what I want. If I want to be happy then I have to move on from all this. Even though it sounds ridiculous a part of me still loves and cares about alpha drake. However it took me a few days to realsie that it's not alpha drake I love and care for. It's the old drake who was romantic and who loved and cherished me. As much as I wish to have that drake back I know it won't happen and I know I need to move on.

Speaking of which I kept thinking of beta max. Recently I have noticed my train of thoughts have been going to him a lot recently. I have always been attracted to him but for some reason I'm getting more and more attracted to him. I wish he was my mate. He is an amazing person and even though he is cold hearted to most he is lovely to me. He always has been.

Just as I put my hair up in a nice bun my bedroom door barged open making me jump. I turned around and seen my daughter staring wide eyed at me. She smiled soflty at me maming me smile back wider not realising how much I missed her.

"You look beautiful mom" lucy said softly.

"Thank you my gorgeous daughter" I said softly.

She smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry" she said sadly.

I looked at her confused.

"For what?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry I didnt realise how he was treating you sooner. I mean I knew he was cheating on you and I tried helping you when he did but I always felt useless. However I didn't know he was abusing you as well mom. You should have told me may-maybe I could have helped you." She says with tears pouring out off her eyes.

My eyes watered at this. I never ever wanted her to feel useless.

"You was not useless you helped me out just by being there for me sweetie. Also what could you have done for me to help him stop abusing me? There was nothing you could have done and even if there was I didnt want you involved that's why I never told you. Please dont blame yourself sweetheart there is nothing anyone could have done. Besides it's over and done with now." I said sadly.

She launched herself in my arms and cried on my chest.

"Now tell me what you actually came into my room for" I said soflty.

"H-how did you know I came in here for a different reason as well" she asked confused.

I chuckled.

"Call it a mothers mind. We know everything more or less. We know when something is up and when something is going on. So tell me what it is that you have been keeping from me" I said with a smile. However I think I already know what it is from the different smell on her.

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out.

I smiled even bigger and squealed.

"I'm going to be a grandma ! I can not wait" I said happily.

She smiled big and we talked a lot about her baby. It was what I needed to distract my mind and I honestly can not wait for my grand baby to come.

We talked for a few hours when Lucy's tummy growled out of hunger.

"I think my granbaby is demanding food " I chuckled.

"I think your right" Lucy laughed.

"Come on, what you wanting." I asked while standing up.

"Ohhh a cheesecake with honey on top" she said excitedly maming me cringe.

"Definitely my daughter ain't you " I laughed thinking about the strange cravings I had when I was pregnant with both my children.

We laughed and walked into the kitchen together where everyone was. Everyone seemed to be suprised to see me but more happy then anything.

I smiled happily at them all I feel like I have a really good family here.