chapter 7- hurt

Harper p.o.v.

After max walked out the kitchen  I wanted to go after him and speak to him but I wasnt sure what to say. I could see he was getting frustrated but I could barely keep up with my emotions myself.

I sighed bu decided to go to my room for a little while and have some time to myself. All I could think about was max and how I am worried that anna would feel we both betrayed her and I'm worried that deep down max doesn't want me because he still loves anna. I don't want him to be with me because of the mate bond.

After about an hour of me being in my room I decided to get a snack from downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I seen everyone stood there. Confused I asked what's going on.

"Beta max has gone back to our pack he said he wanted to go and look after it until we come back tomorrow." Keaton said softly giving me a sad smile.

I whimpered in my head and my wolf whined. I nodded my head softly and walked away not wanting to cry especially in front off everyone.

I know it sounds so pathetic but it really hurt that he didn't say goodbye or that he didn't see if I wanted to go with him so we could speak about us properly. I guess I understand though.

I grabbed some ice cream on the freezer and headed straight for my room and watched a movie in bed not leaving until it's time to leave.

The next morning.

I groaned rolling over in the bed. I have a banging headache and I got the worse sleep ever. I was constantly tossing and turning as all I could think about was max. I wish he was with me and cuddle me like he did the other night.

I sighed to myself but got up out off bed and got ready for the day. After I got ready I started packing all my things as we are going at 9 in the morning and it is now 8.

Once packed I walked down stairs to the pack kitchen  and grabbed some breakfast.

"Hey harper" keaton said walking in with a bright smile.

I smiled back at him

"Hey keaton. How are you" I asked him.

"Nervous " he chuckled with a blush.

I smiled warmly at him.

"Don't be the whole pack will love you" I said truly being honest.

The pack will love him I know it. Most people didn't have a problem with gays in the pack but alpha drake did and noone dared to go against that.

He nodded and gave me an unsure smile. Damien walked in soon after.

"Good morning mom" damien said kissing my cheek.

"Good morning sweetie " I said softly.

"Are you ready to go mom" he asked me.

I  nodded my head yes.

"I am honey. Just let me know when we are going." I said putting my dish in the dishwasher.