chapter 9- the date night.

Harper p.o.v.

I'm upstairs with lunch getting ready for my date with max. I'm so excited but also nervous. I haven't been on a date in so long. What are we suppose to talk about? God I'm so nervous. Moongoddess please don't make me do something stupid on this date.

Lucy curled my hair and kept it down. Apparently I look really good with curly hair and it being down. She did very little make up on me saying i don't need much. I had a red flowy dress on and it was beautiful.

After she was done she grabbed my hand smiling big seemingly proud if her work and took me towards the mirror. I looked at myself and gasped. I looked beautiful and I felt it for once.

Tears came to my eyes making Lucy's eyes widen.

"Mom dont cry you will smudge your makeup" she said laughing but trying to stop her own tears.

"Thank you sweetheart. You did an amazing job" I said softly.

"I didn't have to do much mom. Your beautiful without it." She said and I could see she truly believed her words.

I smiled soflty and puller her into a hug. We both shrieked when her mate beta jack barged into the room.

"Baby wants wrong your emotions all over." He panted out.

I laughed as well as lucy.

"I'm fine baby. " she gushed walking up to him and planting a kiss on his lips.

I smiled softly at them.

"You look beautiful harper" jack said to me softly.

"Thank you jack" I said smiling big.

He nodded in your welcome.

"Come on you. We need to feed you and peanut." He said motioning towards there pup growing my my daughters stomach.

"But I'm-" I didnt give her chance to finish her sentence before cutting in.

"Go feed my grandbaby lucy. I will be okay sweetie I'm done now. I'm going to go speak to damien before I go." I said softly.

She nodded hesitantly and walked out with jack.

I mindlinked damien to come to my room not wanting to risk max seeing me already.

A few minutes later damien barged into the room accessing for danger making my eyes widen.

"Damien what's ero-" I got cut of by damien.

"Woah" he said.

Confused I asked him what?.

"You look beautiful mom" he said softly.

"Thank you" I said softly.

He smiled big at me.

"Why did you brave in like that?" I asked confused.