chapter 14- planning a pregnancy?

Harper p.o.v.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly. I groaned not ready to get up yet and snuggled into max's chest. Max wrapped his arms around my tightly as if he was not touching me I would disappear.

I opened my eyes a bit more and looked at max's sleeping figure. I smiled to myself. I am so lucky to get someone not only so handsome but with such a kind heart.

I feel sorry for him because he didn't have any children and my babies are the best thing that ever happened to me. I have always wanted more children but aloha drake never wanted anymore and in all honesty I'm happy I never had more with him as I found it hard raising my 2 older babies with the way alpha drake started being i wouldn't want to have to bring more babies into that environment.

However with max i could see a mini max or mini me running around. I would love to have children with max but I'm not sure if he wants any now with how old we are getting.

As if sensing all my emotions max stirs and smiled softly at me.

"Good morning baby. What's wrong?" He asked me softly.

"Good morning baby. I'm just thinking about our future." I said with a soft smile.

"Hmm, are you now. What is it exactly you are thinking about." He asked.

I hesitated but I needed to know if he wanted them. I put my big girl shoes and finally asked what's been on my mind for a while.

"Do you still want children?" I blurted out. I smacked my hand round my mouth with my eyes going wide not meaning to say it so bluntly.

His eyes widened in surprise before a small smile came to his face.

"Well I have always dreamed off having babies. It's always been something I have thought about and wished I had." He said dreamily.

My eyes softened at this.

"And what about now? Like do you still wish for that?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I do. But I understand if you don't want anymore children baby. It's something I can live without. I have been all this time." He said not looking in my eyes.

A huge smile came to my face at this.

"Well if I'm honest I still want more children." I said.

His head snapped to mine in surprise.

"You do?" He asked.

I nodded my head confirming it again.

"I do" I said.

"When?" He asked looking at me with hunger and lust in his eyes.

"How about we start trying now?" I asked hesitantly worried I'm pushing it to soon.

He growled in approval and slammed his lips on mine.

"Then let's try." He said hungrily.

For the rest of the morning we made a lot off love and let me just say one things... I'm very sore.

Max picked me up and took me to the bathroom were we bathed and relaxed cuddled up to eachother. My hands started getting wrinkly so we decided to get out and I didnt feel as sore now thank heavens.

We decided to go downstairs for some late breakfast. When we got down there we made food straight away. After eating it everyone came into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Long time no see guys" keaton said winking making me blush as they knew what we was doing.

I heard max chuckle not even embarrassed the slightest bit that they know.

"Anyone hungry" I blurted out trying to change the subject. They all laughed knowing I wanted the subject changed.

"Leave her alone everyone" max said in a playful tone.

I kissed his cheek and then we headed out to go for a run. Everyone decided to tag along on this run as well.

Myself and max his behind a tree and stripped. I could feel max eyes on me.

"Focus max" I said giggling. He growled at me but chuckled.

We changed into our Wolves and all of us ran around after eachother. It was honestly a good laugh.