chapter 4- the attack/ my second chance mate.

Beta max p.o.v.

It's the next day and we are getting ready to set of to attack there pack. I'm really hoping they are ready for it because I don't want to have to kill this pack for alpha drake. I hate him with all my guts.

I shifted into my wolf and off we went to there pack. I could feel the wind hitting my fur making me relax loving the feeling.

As we got there I knew something was wrong as it was to quite with noone bordering the border of the pack. However alpha drake was to high in his ego to even realise something was wrong and  carried on running towards there pack house making me shake my wolfs head side to side in how stupid he is being especially for an alpha.

As we got closer to the pack house I could see all there wolves waiting in a line expecting us. I also heard the siren go off letting that pack know that there is an intruder which off course is us. Howls went of to alert the pack we are here. We howled back possibly even louder.

All of a sudden a huge black wolf ran out the pack house with the others with him. I knew one of the black ones where alpha damiens.

Everyone shifted back to there human form when I heard alpha damien say.

"I future alpha damien off bloodypaw pack and the son of alpha drake challenge you alpha drake to death and to the alpha position. " damien roared out.

"ATTACK" Alpha drake roared in his alpha voice. However none of us moved as the challenge over takes his alpha voice.

Damien chuckled a dark chuckle.

"You know father I challenged you therefore they can not fight this pack until we finish our fight " damien said.

With that being said they started charging at eachother and my heart was pounding out my chest hoping and praying to moongoddess that damien wins. Damien seems to be stronger then the last time I seen him fight which clearly took alpha drake by surprise.

I noticed how alpha damien was watching alpha drake closely watching his moves. Damien seen a shot and went straight for the kill by snapping his teeth and pulling alpha drakes throat out.

The whole pack mine and alpha kanes cheered in happiness.

I walked up to alpha damien and I noticed how alpha kane stiffened as if he was ready to pounce at me if I did anything to make him believe I would go for any of them. I was happy that he had someone covering his back though.

I looked at alpha damien.

"Need any help" I asked softly.

He shook his head and mindlinked me.

"Keaton" he said one word and I knew he meant he wanted his mate eith him. I nodded my head in understanding.

"He wants keaton" I said to alpha kane.

Alpha kane nodded in understanding and I noticed his eyes blaze over in mindlink.

All of a sudden I seen who i am assuming is keaton and there was a little boy in his arms. They hugged him and cried in his chest so I guess my assumption was right and this is keaton. The little boy however I have no idea who he is. .

I heard the little boy whimper. When I looked st him he was looking at alpha damiens wounds and had tears in his eyes.

"Your hurt" the little boy sniffled.

Alpha damien whined and buried his wolf nose into his neck. I was about to ask about the little boy when I smelt this amazing smell of vanilla. I sniffed the air and turned around.

"You smell that?" I questioned alpha kane.

He sniffed and looked at me confused.

"Smell what?" He asked confused.

"Smells like vanilla. I could smell it all day" I said out loud without thinking.

I heard him chuckle when I turned around and seen harper standing there staring wide eyes at me.

"MINE" I growled out at the same time Harper did.

Alpha kanes eyes widened in surprise as did mine and harpers.

"Okayyyy I'm going to go" alpha kane said awkwardly dragging his okay out.

"Where mates? But how? Luna harper asked confused.

"I'm not sure love. " I said a little confused myself.

I could see a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Why are you afraid my love" I asked her.

"I-I i have to go and make sure my son is okay" she said softly before running off.

A growl escaped my lips with her going like that but I knew she needed time. After everything she been through I knew why she was afraid but she doesnt have to be I'm not like him. I will prove it to her. I'm just not sure how yet.