Happy Ending - Winterspider

Summary :- nothing much, just a happy ending.

----

"I am the mighty Spiderman!" A 7 year old boy said, wearing a homemade Spiderman suit and pretending to throw webs.

"Oh! My dear Peter, will you marry me!" A 11 year old boy, wearing a Winter Soldier costume exclaimed dramatically while falling onto his knees.

"My dear Jamie! I shall marry you!" Ian Parker-Barnes said and jumped off the sofa, landing on his feet. Laughter erupted in the living room, Cooper Barton was on the floor laughing his butt off. Cassie Lang was recording the scene while laughing hysterically. 15 year old Morgan Stark clutched her stomach tightly and tried to stop her laughs. Lila Barton who was reading a book couldn't help the laughs she let out. 16 year old Nathaniel Barton too was chuckling while playing his videogame.

"You guys are stupid" Cooper muttered and Aiden Stark and Ian threw him an offended expression, which went ignored by the eldest.

Ian took off the spiderman suit and threw it away and Aiden copied his actions.

"Goodness, that thing was so hot! How does Papa wear it?" He questioned to himself as he plopped down on the couch.

"Hello kids! Enjoying yourselves are we?" Hope walked in the room.

"Yeah, we were roleplaying" Cassie smiled while answering.

"Huh..I can see that" she said staring at the mess created by the youngers. "Clean up, dinner's almost ready" she said and walked out again. The three girls groaned, knowing it was shot at them. They lazily stood up and started cleaning, Ian volunteered to help and soon they were done.

--

"No, James. We need to eat dinner" Peter said and watched as his husband groaned.

"Just one more doll, please?" Peter shook his head at the man's pleading.

"Nope, c'mon let's go!" He began walking towards the door but when he noticed the older wasn't following he turned around only to be attacked in a kiss. Peter sighed into the kiss and moved his lips in sync with James's.

"I get what I want" James mumbled into the kiss and Peter chuckled pulling apart.

"Yeah, yeah..now can we go?" He asked and James nodded like an obedient puppy. Then the married couple left to the dining room to join their friends.

They chatted until the food was served and the kids also joined and took their seats.

Everything was good, they all one by one slowly stopped their superhero-ing as they aged and was ready to pass down their legacies, some already have done it. They were leading healthy and happy families, of course there were some problems here and there, common really, but they came through it together. Peter couldn't be more happy with his family. A caring husband and an amazing son, still in touch with their friends and was still able to lead everything healthy. Everything was good and fine for him and he was grateful for it.

They kept small chats until dinner was finished, they decided on watching a few movies and head to the home theatre. Steve slipped on the Disney movies and it began, the kids throwing remarks here and there, even the adults sometimes. They laughed and talked through the movies.

Peter's eyes went towards Ian and Aiden cuddling each other, while his son was so into the movie, the other was into him. Aiden was staring at Ian most of the time and Peter smiled, having been shipping them for a long time now.

When he felt a cool metal on the side of his neck, he turned his head to James. He raised an eyebrow at the man's expression.

"This is getting boring, wanna go to our room?" He whispered near Peter's ear, so the others won't hear it.

"Calm your hormones for a bit Jamie" Peter teased and James let out a low groan, that Peter enjoyed a little too much.

"Please doll?" He begged and Peter wore an amused smile.

"Hello, this is about Cinderella and Prince Charming, not you too" Sam who was sitting in the arm chair on their right, said. Peter chuckled at that while James rolled his eyes.

"Nobody asked you" James grumbled.

"Bitch" Sam muttered and Peter heard it, he shot him a slight glare as there were younglings who might hear it.

Sam being Sam ignored it and continued on watching the movie. Peter then turned back to his husband again when he felt the same cold feeling on his neck.

"Let's go doll, c'mon please.." Peter sighed before nodding. "Okay let's go" James's face lit up and he quickly grabbed Peter's wrist and dragged him out of the theatre.

When they reached their room, he locked the door and pulled Peter close by the waist.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He asked with a lovesick smile.

"Yeah, you remind me that everyday and I love you too, just as much" Peter too said and they connected their lips. The soft and delicate kiss, soon turned into a heated make out session when James bit Peter's bottom lip. He slowly walked them both to the bed and laid him down.

--

After the shower both of them laid back down again. James stared at Peter's face and Peter turned on his side to look at his.

"I'm still hard"

"James!" Peter slapped his thigh while James laughed. Then they heard a soft knock on their door, and a head peeped in.

"Hi..I was wondering if I can sleep with you both" Ian asked and the couple shared a look.

"C'mere munchkin" James patted the spot in the middle of him and Peter. Ian smiled and jumped onto the bed, Peter covered the three of them with a blanket.

Soon enough, Ian was asleep cuddling his parents. James and Peter stared at each other.

"I love you doll" he mumbled lovingly.

"I love you more Jamie" Peter was content, extremely content with his life.

↭↭

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 :- ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ? ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴜʏs :( ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʏ ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴘɪᴅᴇʀ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ᴡɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴛɪʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ.

Shameless Promotion : If you guys don't mind, please check out my 'Feel at home' Lukadrien fanfic. I will be focusing on that one from now, so it would be helpful if you give it a try.

Anyway! Thank you guys for all the support and love. I purple you💜

Have a nice day!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫 ↿↾ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs 🎉