Clingy Bucky - Winterspider

Summary :- After getting nightmares about Peter for a few nights, Bucky turned extra clingy.

----

Peter was sleeping, curled up next to his boyfriend James. He had never been more than happy to have someone so amazing like James in his life. Sure he had a very hard time getting James out of his shell, but when he did he did not regret one bit, they've been together for 5 months now and Peter just fell inlove with Bucky more and more every day.

Because of his Spidey sense Peter felt shuffling next to him and heavy breathing, peeling open his eyes he looked around his surroundings and sat up noticing how James shook.

"James? Babe, wake up please. You're having a nightmare, James!" Peter gently shook the man as he repeated the words. Suddenly James's eyes shot open and he wandered his eyes around, chest heaving up and down.

"Hey, are you alright?" James sat up and quickly pulled Peter to his chest. Peter smiled and wrapped his arms around his love.

"Had another nightmare?" He spoke softly when they pulled apart. Peter reached out and cupped his face when James slowly nodded.

"You are okay right?" James asked not seeming to fully believe the younger was there. Sighing Peter pressed his lips onto the other's and that seemed to calm the tensed Soldier.

"I'm okay James, are you okay?" Peter studied his face as James calmed his breathing and softly smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine doll" Peter sighed in relief as James spoke, giving the man another quick peck he took some water from the night stand and gave it to James, who wasted no time before chugging it down.

They both laid down again, James held Peter close afraid if he let go for a moment the world will take way his only reason to live. Peter wasn't much different he snuggled up close to James's chest and both slowly dozed off.

The next morning Peter was busy making the head of a robot, part of the science bro's invention and he decided to help. It was silent as James was still sleeping but that soon broke when James yelled his name. Peter rushed to his side and examined him.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked and James let out a sigh and smiled up at the boy. He patted the place next to him. "No babe I have work to do."

"Please doll, just a few minutes. Please" knowing the fact that he won't win this Peter sighed and laid back down next to him. They both cuddled for about 20 minutes, then Peter went on with the robot.

--

Peter should've guessed something was wrong, when James followed him around everywhere like a lost puppy. He had his arms wrapped around Peter at all times and when Peter ask what's wrong he doesn't give a proper answer. So Peter decided it was probably the nightmares.

"James please you can't come" right now Peter was trying to convince James to stay in the tower while he went on a mission with Natasha.

"Doll, I will be a great help. Besides I am a super soldier so we'll get this mission done fast" James said with hopeful eyes.

"James it's just 1 or 2 weeks" Peter regretted saying that when he saw how James's face turned from sad puppy eyes to full on shock.

"What the fuck!? You are leaving for 2 weeks?, oh yeah I'm definitely coming" And he did, but there was no disadvantage as with his help they were able to complete the mission in around 1 week.

∫∫

Note :- I think so far the writing in this oneshot was good, I am proud of this. Also do you guys want me to write a short story about Hydra's Spider or do you want me to keep writing it as parts in this?.