Why My Dad? - Parley

Summary :- Peter is Tony's son, Harley is Peter's boyfriend and all the Male Avengers are in love with Tony.

*inspired by some memes*
---

Peter and Harley just woke up and was drinking tea while hanging around in the living room. That's when he saw Tony enter the room with a coffee mug in his hand.

"Good morning Dad"
"Morning old man"

"Morning kids" Tony said and leaned on the table and then Steve entered, Peter and Harley mentally prepared for what was about to happen.

"Good morning Tony" he said and kissed Tony's cheek, who blushed and muttered a 'good morning' with an annoyed expression. Then on cue Stephen came in.

"Good morning you little shit!" He greeted kissing the top of Tony's head.
"Morning~" Tony greeted back with a small smile and Steve's glare did not go unnoticed by the 4.

Soon enough Bucky also entered "Morning doll face" he said pecked Tony's nose. Embarrassed Peter hid his face on Harley's chest.

"I told you to not call me that" Tony grumbled but Bucky just flashed him his killer smile and moved to get a coffee.

"Good Morning kitten" Loki appeared out of nowhere, startling everyone and kissed his cheek. Tony still processing what happened got even more shocked when Thor greeted him and kissed him on the lips.

"DID HE JUST KISS MY DAD INFRONT OF ME!?"

--

During a mission, Tony had to save Clint, who fell from a tall building.

"We should be a couple"

"You shut up or I will drop you" Tony threatened him and Clint tightened his grip around Tony.

"Please don't.." he said and then paused before saying "but we do make a good couple though".

"Why do I have to witness things like these"

--

"Hey there handsome, I am Peter Quill, or Starlord but you can call me your boyfriend" Quill introduced himself.

"Back off he is mine"

"In your dreams Rogers! He is mine"

"He loves me more"

"No he doesn't, he prefers me than you puny mortals"

"Man of iron definitely loves me"

"CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THESE, WHEN I AM NOT HERE!?"

--

Natasha and Peter were training ballet, Natasha got to know that Peter used to know and do ballet, so she suggested to practice more together and they started that routine.

As they were doing so Loki appeared infront of them causing them both to fall.

"I apologise for interrupting, but I need help with asking out your father Spiderling" He said. And both the spiders got up.

"Um..I don't know, I'm not good with those stuff. Have you tried giving him flowers?" Peter asked.

"Yes"

"Okay..what about chocolates"

"Captian America did so"

"Just ask him to go on a date, I'm sure he will say yes" Natasha said with her arms crossed.

"I want it to be grand, something unforgettable that he will choose me to be with" Loki explained, throwing his arms here and there.

"Hm..oh I know!"

--

"My dear Spiderling I don't know how to ever thank you. Beacuse of you Tony and I went on a spectacular date" Loki appeared out of thin air -yet again- while Peter and Harley were making out.

"Uh yeah, you're welcome..but can you leave now?" That's when Loki noticed what they were doing so he silently left.

--

"What the fuck? You are dating!?" Bucky yelled while they all were having dinner. Loki and Tony just announced their relationship and the guys were furious.

"First of all watch your language, secondly, I can't believe you Tony I thought we had something" Steve dramatically stood up.

"You shut up! Tony how could you!?" Stephen exclaimed.

"It's not his fault that I am better than you all" Loki said with a smug expression.

"Really Tony? You could've been my Queen and we could've ruled asgard together" Thor said.

"We would've really made a good couple" Clint muttered.

"I mean I can date all of you if you want, it's not that serious" Tony said munching on his pizza.

"Wait-DAD WHAT THE HELL!?" Harley sighed and grabbed Peter's hand. "Let's just go Darlin'".

"WHY MY DAD, YOU PEOPLE!?"

【】

Note :- saw memes about this and decided to give it a shot! Hope you enjoyed♡