SpiderDad - Morgan & Peter

Summary :- Peter acts just like how Tony behaved around him with Morgan.

----

14 year old Morgan Stark landed in her suit ready to help her 'brother'. She quickly stopped the punch that a robot threw at him and blasted it. Peter turned towards her, his lenses were wide in shock.

"What the hell!?"

"Look I know what you're gonna say-" Peter cut her off in the middle "I don't wanna hear it!" But she continued on, ignoring him. "-it's just I was already in my suit and you looked like you needed help so I thought I could help you!"

"Now I gotta hear it!"

"And you are the one who made this suit for me behind mom's back so, anything it's kinda you're fault that I am here" Peter was burning holes through his mask with how hard his glare was. "What did you just say!"

"I-I-I take that back!" Morgan stammered and raised her hands in defence. Peter grumbled under his breath before looking at her again.

"You should leave right now!" He said and webbed up a bot that charged towards them, without even looking at it.

"But-but I can help!"

"There is nothing that I need your help with right now, so leave! You have classes" he demanded and turned around to fight the rest of the robots. Morgan groaned, she then turned around and flew away to her school and detransformed from her suit.

--

"There is too many of them. We need help cap!" Peter said to Sam, they were having a meeting about the new villain that came to NYC.

"I can help" Morgan raised her hand, everyone turned towards her.

"No you cannot! Be quiet, the adults are talking!"

--

"Peter!" Morgan exclaimed and ran into his arms. Peter nearly lost his balance and fell, he hugged her back with a big smile on his face. Peter had just returned from a 1 month mission and Morgan missed him so much.

"Hey kid" he patted her back and Pepper watched them with a fond smile.

"He really is a mini Stark isn't he?" Rhodes hummed with a nod.

--

"Holy shit!" Morgan had walked in on Peter and MJ kissing. Both of them quickly pulled apart and stared at her in shock.

"Kid, what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I-I was just..you know the glass-um I'll just leave!" Morgan quickly left and shut the door. Peter rubbed his temples with a sigh and MJ turned towards him smirking.

"You act like a dad around her" she said and Peter turned to her with big eyes.

"No I don't!" He defended himself and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hmm..sure whatever you say"

sᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴅᴀᴅ

Note :- Short one..I saw a meme of this and wanted to try it out.