3 Spider's Chillin'

Summary :- Peter 1, Peter 2 and Peter 3 is chillin' in Queens on top of a tower.

---

"So how is your girlfriend like?" Peter 3 asked looking at Peter 2.

"She is nice and beautiful, but I kinda have to save her all the damn time" Peter 2 said with a sigh.

"I didn't really have to do that, my MJ used to not give a fuck about things" Peter 1 said with a smile, thinking about his used to be girlfriend.

"You know buddy, you shouldn't have made everybody forget about you like that" Peter 3 said.

"It was the only way..I just couldn't keep putting them through danger" Peter 1 sighed, he misses them alot.

"Why do we have to go through shit in every universe?" Peter 2 asked, mostly to himself. "I know right?" Peter 3 exclaimed.

"Yeah it's not fair" Peter 1 said, taking another bite of his churro.

"So what is the Avengers?" The two older Peters saw how Peter 1's face lighten up.

"I'll tell you all about the Avengers, so the first ever Avenger is Captain America, he is from the 40's and a super soldier, he was frozen until SHIELD unfroze him again for his help, then we have Tony Stark he is a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. He is also Iron man and owns the Stark Industries. Then the black Widow, she used to be an enemy until Hawkeye found her and she became a SHIELD agent, Hawkeye is Clint Barton who never misses his shots and then Bruce Banner, he is the hulk but also one of the best scientists. Then we have Thor, he is the God of Thunder and the strongest Avenger. They are only the original 6, there is so much more people" Peter 1 explained like he was waiting for this moment all his life.

"That is so cool" Peter 2 exclaimed.
"Oh my God! I wish I was part of something like that! So awesome" Peter 1 nodded at Peter 3.

🕷🕷

Note :- I know what you're thinking.'what the fuck was that?' I'm sorry but I am busy and had to write something fast, also I'm losing ideas. It will be nice if you recommend me some.