Hydra's Spider pt3 - Parley

Harley pounced on the Spider bringing them both down, Pytor let out a groan and tried to push him off but Harley held his hands down and cuffed them. Bucky and Natasha rushed towards them and Bucky cuffed his legs too. Pytor tried to free himself but Natasha used her Black Widow's bite and electrocuted him.

Pytor nearly blacked out at the impact and he was weakened taking this as a chance the trio grabbed him and walked towards the new Jet that was sent by Fury, after tying him up with metal things on a seat they helped the other Avengers into the Jet and took off.

"I must say you're very pretty" Harley complimented him and Pytor rolled his eyes "must you?" He asked back earning a snicker from Natasha.

"Woah Darlin' take a compliment will ya'?" Pytor only let out a grunt, eyes fixed on the floor. "Harls leave him alone, we don't want him angry" Harley hummed at Tony's words.

"So, tell me Darlin' how was life in Hydra?" Harley noticed how Pytor tensed up at the mention of Hydra.
"I get it you're not a fan?" Pytor glared at him and didn't say anything.

"Who would be a fan of Hydra?" Bucky said staring right at the Spider. "I know you feel like you want to leave but this is where you really belong Pytor, this is your home" Pytor looked at his father.

"Hydra's my home" He mumbled and Harley shook his head. "You're wrong there Darlin' Hydra is not your home, Hydra is anything but a home" Harley said to which almost everyone nodded in approval, rest too tired to even move a muscle.

"I gotta say you're good at fighting" Steve said looking at his team's misery. "He was trained from when he was a kid Rogers, of course he is good at this" Natasha said also staring at Pytor.

They soon reached the compound and he was taken straight to the interrogation room. There they saw Fury, Agent hill and Coulson waiting patiently for them.

"So how many people have you killed?" Fury began questioning him and Pytor could only answer "314".

"Do you remember who your parents are?"

"Yes..I was told about them, that they are traitors"

"You're wrong they're not, they just joined the right side"

"How much did they torture you?" Natasha stepped up and asked him.

"Everyday..they would get a burned metal pole and burn my skin for 25 minutes" everyone present in the room winced at the thought.

"How long has it been since this was going on?" Natasha's voice visibly cracked.

"Ever since I could remember..if I cry or scream they would press it harder on my skin, they would tell me that I am not as much tortured as the others are, that I am their favourite"

"Fuck..if this is the treatment for their favourite, imagine the pain the others has to go through" Harley commented and others trembled at the thought.

"I would know" Bucky said with a dry chuckle at the end. They could only give him a pity glance.

"Do you enjoy killing people?" Agent hill asked him and Pytor let out a humourless laugh.

"Who the fuck in their right mind would enjoy killing?" Pytor spat at her. "Seems like he is not brain washed" everyone nodded at Tony's remark.

"How much do they let you eat?" Bucky asked concerned.

"Once a day..sometimes they just make me starve" Natasha wanted to hunt down each and every one of them by now.

"Don't you have high metabolism considering the fact that you have Spider's DNA?" Bruce asked hoping the boy would say no, but that hope was crumbled when the boy nodded.

Few more questions later, he was taken to a room and Natasha helped him settle down. Time passed and it was night time and the Spider still haven't came out of his room.

"Darlin' you in there?" Harley gently called out opening the door. Pytor flinched, but soon relaxed when he noticed the blond.

"You haven't eaten anything since you got here, your parents especially your mom is very worried" Harley sat down next to the boy and placed the tray he brought on a coffee table.

"I'm not hungry" that statement was proven wrong when his stomach grumbled. Harley smirked as the boy let out a silent groan.

"Your stomach says otherwise" Harley took a spoon full of soup in his hand and tried to feed Pytor. "Here, open wide" Peter shook his head but Harley wasn't giving up he gave a quick little peck to the boy and Pytor gasped.

Harley quickly shoved the spoon into his mouth and fed him. Pytor stared at him as he did so and soon the bowl was finished.

"There now you should take some rest, there is alot we gotta do tomorrow Darlin' so good night" Harley placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and Pytor couldn't help but blush and the boy left.

Everyone was asleep by now and Pytor never in his life had a such a comfortable sleep. Bucky and Natasha may or may not have joined him and the little family slept peacefully for the night.

❆❆

Note :- guess I'm gonna be stopping this story here as there is not much to write. So yeah hope you liked this one too♡♡