CHAPTER 18

An unknown amount of time later

 "Is he awake yet?"

 "I don't think so."

 Peter woke up to two voices talking to each other. He felt like he knew both voices, but forgot where he heard them before. They weren't in his sight, so he couldn't see who kidnapped him.
He tried to slightly move his arms and legs and found that he'd been tied to a chair. Fortunately, the mask was still on.

 "Don't worry, Spider-boy. We didn't look under your mask," the first voice said and two people walked in front of him.

 First, Peter couldn't believe his eyes. Two of his idols, Black Widow and the Winter Soldier were standing right in front of him!

 But then, he realized what has happened to him, which is that he just got kidnapped by two of his idols.

"What do you want from me?" he asked them.

 Both of them just raised their eyebrows at him.

 "Yeah, you obviously want me to give you my identity. But if you already kidnapped me, you could've just looked under my mask and you'd've found out. But you didn't. So what do you want? " Peter asked again.

 "Alright then. Long story short, Fury gave us a mission to bring you in, I knew how the others would try to do it and I refused to do it their way and so did Bucky here," Black Widow said, pointing to the Winter Soldier next to her at the last part. "That's why we made our own strategy and now we're here."

"But why haven't you handed me over to Fury yet? I thought that was your mission." Peter frowned.

 "Change of plans. We just wanna talk, for now." This was the first time the Winter Soldier spoke directly to Peter.

 "And if I don't wanna talk?" Peter knew it wasn't the best time to be sarcastic, since he was sitting pretty much defenseless in front of two of the most dangerous ex-assassins, but he was just too tired and hungry to think twice before he talked.

 The two adults shared a look. They seemed to understand each other just fine without any words, while Peter was left clueless.

 "Then we'd have to make you talk, and I think neither of us would like that, am I right?" Black Widow answered.

 "Or we could just hand you over to Fury if that's what you want," the Winter Soldier added.

 Peter thought for a second. He didn't want to talk to them, but even less he wanted them to try and make him talk. 

 "Let's say, I tell you what you want to know. If I do, what will you do with me after?" he asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

 "Depending on what you tell us, we'll either let you go or take you with us."

 After another few moments of thinking, Peter agreed with a sigh. It clearly wasn't like he had a choice.

-
well...
big thanks to my partner for beta reading this and making it better!
and thanks for reading
drink something, my dudes, dudettes, and dudon'ts
toodles, the author