CHAPTER 14

A/N Reminder: I'm not from America so idk how school works there, so if anything's wrong you know why (please tell me tho so I can correct it)

Trigger warnings: homophobia, the f slur, verbal bullying (?)
(Pls tell me if i forgot any)

Monday, after lunch time

"Hey Penis Parker! Who was the girl you were talking to earlier? Was she your girlfriend? Oh, I forgot! You're just a stupid faggot and nobody likes you!"

Peter fell when Flash pushed him down the stairs. He protected his face with his hands when he felt his Spidey Sense tingling, signaling someone with unfriendly intentions behind him. Curled into a tight ball, the boy silently took all the kicks and hits he got from his bullies.

Flash kneeled down to Peter's ear and whispered, "Maybe you should simply go die, nobody wants you. There's a reason why everyone around you dies."

With that they finally went away, laughing. Peter was all but laughing. Silent tears were running down his cheeks as he finally stood up. He was the only one left in the hallways, class started about ten minutes ago.

The teen just decided to simply go to the bathroom and stay there until next period, he didn't see a reason to go to class when he was looking like that.

So now he was standing there, in front the mirror, examining his bruises he just got. They weren't too bad, what was quite a good thing as they should be healed in a short amount of time.

What Peter additionally noticed, was that his bones were sticking out slightly more than the last time he looked at himself in the mirror. He quickly turned away and looked out of the window, not wanting to think about his situation at 'home'. He knew exactly that he ate too little, especially with his high metabolism.

As the Spider-boy was standing in front of the window, sunken into his thought, suddenly the door opened. He turned around, already trying to think of an explanation of why he was here instead of in the classroom. But it was no teacher that came into the room.

Instead, it was his 'friend' Ned. He didn't say anything, just looked at Peter and then turned to the sink, proceeding to wash his hands, which were splattered with ink.

"H- Hey, Ned-" Peter tried to talk to the other boy but was quickly cut off.

"Don't talk to me, useless faggot," Ned pressed out and took some paper towels to dry his hands.

Peter watched with a sad face as his former 'best friend' turned his back and went back out of the room.

What if they, Ned, Flash and the others, were right? What if he really was nothing but an useless faggot that didn't deserve to be alive? What if it really was his fault his parents, Uncle Ben and Aunt May died? Maybe everything would be better if he just died-

No. He shouldn't think about that. They're wrong.

'But what if they aren't?' a voice in his head started to talk. 

Peter just shook his head in a sad attempt to shake away that stupid voice and then splashed his face with cold water, making him feel much more awake than before. He sighed and slumped down in the corner of the room, just waiting for the period to finally be over. After that, he'd only have chemistry and art, which were two of his favorite classes.

Not too long after, the bell rang and Peter went out of the bathroom and to the room they'd have chemistry in.

-after school because I'm still lazy-

"So, you going home now?"

Peter jumped when he heard a voice behind him. His Spidey Senses didn't see MJ as a threat, so they didn't warn him.

"Uh- Yeah I guess," he answered, turning around slightly embarrassed.

"See you tomorrow then, Loser!" MJ said and a tiny smile managed to creep on her face.

"Oh, right- I probably won't be in school for some time, so I don't know when we'll see us again." Peter scratched his neck once again. Why was it itching so much in the last time?

"Alright then, but we should at least trade phone numbers to stay in contact, Wade probably lost his phone and now I can't contact him. Would be nice being able to talk to at least one of my friends if they already have to leave me."

"Sounds good!"

After trading phone numbers, Peter texted MJ once, just to make sure she didn't give him the wrong number. With that done, they said goodbye and went their own ways home.

Only when he was almost at the apartment, he realized MJ called him her friend. Peter smiled, as MJ didn't really seem like a person to make friends that quickly.

In the apartment, the boy gathered everything he wanted to bring with him, what wasn't a lot to be honest, gave back the apartment key to the landlord, said goodbye once again and went to look for a place to stay the night. He still had about an hour until he had to be at the internship and half an hour if he wanted to catch the subway, so he didn't waste any time.

Peter chose a small alleyway close to his old apartment and dumped his stuff there. He made sure it wasn't too visible, then took his backpack and put out everything but his laptop, the Spider-Man suit and some small projects he could work on if he had some spare time during the internship.

Those projects were upgrading his web shooters, building a small robot and programming an AI, either for the robot or for the Spider-Man suit. He's already done a big part of the coding, only a couple of things weren't done and the robot was almost completely done, too. It was supposed to be a small mechanical spider that could crawl on walls and maybe even fly. If he build a camera into it, that robot could be very helpful for spying on people if he needed to while he was out being Spider-Man.

Time flew by, and Peter was already in the lobby of Stark Tower. He felt small and insignificant between all those serious business men and women. He knew he didn't belong there, the stares of all those people not telling him otherwise.

But for now, he just had to go to the front desk and get a badge, so he could finally get to his internship.

A/N two uploads in one day? Impossible. (idk when you guys read this chapter and the last one, but for me both of them were uploaded on Sunday because I was lazy the whole week and forgot to write lmao)

But
How are you guys doing?

And what's you favorite type of music?

:)