CHAPTER 6

Peter sighed happily. He didn't know those people at all, but for some reason, he felt like he could trust them. It was nice knowing that maybe somebody cared about him, even though he didn't want to believe it. But, since he was quite hungry, he went to the fridge and opened it. There was not more than a last slice of bread and a piece of cheese. Again, Peter sighed and took out the last remains and ate them. It wasn't satisfying his hunger, he would have to go buy more food soon. He downed a glass of water to flush down the dry bread, then he went to the table and started doing his homework. It was quite a lot, but he could split it up over the weekend.

After having a part of his homework done, Peter decided to look if he had an answer to the application for the intern job. Still no response, but it was fine as he only sent it out around a couple of hours ago. With a short look at the clock, he saw that it was already time to go on patrol. After Peter quickly put on his suit, he went through the window and climbed onto the roof. There he stood for a couple of minutes, just looking around, maybe waiting for something or someone. That certain someone came just moments later, running towards Spiderman.

"Spidey!" the familiar voice yelled from behind him. Underneath his mask, Spiderman smiled and turned around. The owner of the voice stopped just inches before the vigilante, then pulled him into a strong hug not a second later. Peter shifted slightly uncomfortably, physical contact not being his favorite thing.

"Hey Deadpool," he said. "Can you- Can you please let me go?"

"Oh sorry! Was just happy to see you again, you know?" Deadpool laughed slightly, taking a step back after letting his friend go.

"'s fine. What are we going to do tonight? I haven't seen anything so far," Spiderman told him, looking around.

"Well, I haven't seen anything as well, so I'd say we just spend time together unless we see something. That's alright with you?" the other one suggested. Peter just groaned in response. Spending time with Deadpool most of the time just meant eating some Mexican food. Not that it was bad, but there were better things they could be doing.

"Why don't we just swing around the city and see if we can do something else than eating chimichangas?" he proposed.

"How dare you say something against chimichangas!" Deadpool said, acting dramatically offended. Peter sighed. He didn't want to start a fight about chimichangas, so he webbed the other person to him, took him in bridal style into one of his arms, and webbed Deadpools legs onto Peter's shoulder and then swung away with his friend in his arm. But apparently, heights weren't Deadpools best friend (or he was just surprised, could be both), because he screamed like a little kid that's flying through the air without any safety. Maybe he is a little child.

Landing a couple of rooftops further away, Spiderman loosened the webs and let Deadpool down, who let himself fall onto the roof and kissed it like he hasn't been on the floor in like, years.

"Now we really have to get chimichangas!" Deadpool cried out. "You've done all that to me, now I deserve something in return!"

"Well, I don't have any money, so..." Peter tried to talk himself out of the situation when his friend suddenly took out a couple of money bills and threw them in the other's direction.

"Well, I am rich, so now we go and get some holy chimichangas. Let's go, Sweetums," the apparently rich man said standing up. Peter sighed. He really didn't have the money for anything and he surely didn't want to fall into anyone's debt.

"I-"

"Nuh-uh, you're going to eat chimichangas with me, if you have money or don't. I will just pay for both of us. Cmon Baby Boy, we both know you already don't eat enough, so let me treat you this time," the mercenary interrupted Spiderman, not letting him speak out.

"Stop calling me that," Peter muttered. "I'll only let you pay if you stop calling me weird names."

"But then wheres the fun!" Deadpool whined, but smiled underneath his mask, as he convinced his friend to go eat with him. The vigilante huffed and started walking in the direction of the place, where they usually got their food. His friend followed right after him, annoying him with random small things.

[A/N hey is anybody even reading this or are the views just me looking at the chapters and searching for mistakes 'n stuff?]