(4) Flash

—————
You made your way to Riki's house with the loaner camera around your neck.

He lived in the townhouse part of town. All of the homes were the same color, design, and height. You wondered if Ms. Park was paying for this.

You looked for the number 14 and found it, making your way up the steps. Then you rang the doorbell.

Two minutes passed by since you pressed the button. You started tapping your foot, thinking about what to do next. An idea popped into your head; it was a simple one.

You started to bang your fist on the door. "Riki, open up!" you shouted. You continued until you heard someone from behind the door. "Geez, I'm coming!"

The door opened and revealed a half-asleep Riki. His blond hair was all over the place. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"We have a project to start on." you replied, "You don't remember?" "No, I do remember." Riki said, "I just didn't expect you to come this early."

You chuckled at an idea in your head. You picked up the camera and took a picture of the half-asleep Riki. You made sure the flash was on. "What was that for?" he exclaimed.

"Are you going to invite me in?" you asked. Riki sighed and moved out the way so you could walk in.

You expected the house to be dirty and unorganized for some reason, but it was the opposite. The house looked spotless, and everything was in place.

"As you can see, my house is not a junkyard."

You turned around and saw Riki wearing a light gray robe, holding a cup of hot coffee. You picked up your camera and took a picture. "You have to remind me before you do that." he scowled.

"It's better when you don't notice," you said. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Nothing, of course."

"Huh? What do you mean 'nothing?'"

Riki laughed as he sat on the couch, placing his coffee on a nearby coaster. "You have to understand this Y/n: this is my daily routine. I do nothing. I do this every day."

"But what about when you had to ride your skateboard?"

"I only do that when I'm running errands. I hate taking the bus."

You sighed. This project was going to be more difficult than you thought. You sat on the couch next to Riki and looked at him. "So you seriously don't do anything?"

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Riki snapped. You smirked and pulled out your phone. You went to the messages app and found a particular contact. You tapped on the picture and shoved it into Riki's face. "What's this, Y/n?" he asked.

"Your mother was so sweet to send me a daily schedule for the both of us. Like going to certain stores and going to a couple of shows. She even bought the tickets!"

Riki snatched your phone to get a closer look at the picture. "Goodness," he said, "Why did you have to know my mom?"

"She's my teacher, of course!" you grabbed your camera and took a picture with the flash on. Riki growled. "Lee Y/n!"

You laughed. "Now, let's get started!"

—————
That pic up there is how Riki looks at Y/n when she does the camera flash.
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!