(1) A Broken Polaroid and a Broken Skateboard

"Hey, watch out!"

A heavy force pushed upon me, making me fall and drop my camera. "Ouch." I groaned.

I looked down at my knees and elbows, seeing tiny red scrapes. I scolded and looked up at the boy who slammed into me.

He was tall from my perspective, and his blond hair was messy under his helmet. He also looked around my age. "Are you done staring yet?" the boy asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you gonna help an injured girl up?" He snickered. "You have legs; you can still walk."

I huffed out a furious breath. I went over to grab my camera, but then I gasped.

My Polaroid camera was cracked in half, showing the film, which was now bent and broken. "You idiot! Look what you did to my camera!" I exclaimed, pointing to the broken device. 

"Your camera wouldn't have broke if you looked where you were going!" the boy exclaimed. He lowered down to pick up his skateboard, but he gasped too. "The heck?"

He picked up a half of a broken skateboard, with the other half on the ground. He scolded and looked at me. "You broke my skateboard!"

"Your skateboard wouldn't have broke if you looked where you were going!" I said, mocking his words and voice. "You're gonna pay for my skateboard; this cost a lot of money!" "You're going to pay for my camera; this costs a lot of money!

We glared at each other, and then I sighed. I stood up and dusted myself off. "Arguing isn't going to get us anywhere. Give me your phone."

The boy raised his eyebrow. "Why?" "Just give it to me."

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it and handing it to me. Then I went to the phone app and typed in my phone number. "Here, we need to stay in contact; we can pay for each other's belongings."

The boy nodded and took back his phone. "Lee Y/n?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes, that's my name."

I picked up my broken Polaroid and started making my way home, leaving the boy with his broken skateboard.

Later that night, I was getting ready for bed when someone texted me. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a random number. I clicked the notification and read the message. I then realized who it was. "Oh."

Unknown: This is the guy whose skateboard you broke

I replied immediately.

Me: Are you going to pay for my Polaroid first?

Unknown: You got to pay for my skateboard first

I didn't want to argue with him; I was too tired.

Me: I'm going to bed now. What's your name?

Unknown: Nishimura Riki

—————
Wassup
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!