Church to Search

2/10 chapters before my new book <3
I left another hint ;)

Germany gasped a bit, he was up from bed. Wide awake.
'I can hear you.. from behind~' Germany turned behind and something grabbed him by the shoulders. He tried to activate his magic but he couldn't, how?
'GERMANIA you actually thought we were your Ally? Have you read history yet? Black magic and holy magic don't go together.' Germany was thrown onto the floor with a grunt. Poland suddenly appeared.. but with Vatican,

'Niemcy!' Poland screamed as Vatican restrained him.

'Silence little one! We will clear the curse of this young man. Right, Germany?' Vatican said.

Germany was about to say something when Spain held Germany's face so he couldn't speak.
'MMMMM!!' Germany said, trying to say no. Vatican and Italy took out a cross, before any damage could be done. Germany got up.

'AAAAAAGH!' Germany screamed and Poland woke up. Germany checked the time, 7am.
'Niemcy? Are you okay?' Germany nodded, 'What's up?'

'Ich habe ein Nightmare.' Germany replied, yep, it was a dream since no pain was felt. 'I think we can get up, it's 7am.

'NIEEEEE... I want sleep.'
'Okay, Polen imma visit somewhere okay? I'll update you every hour.' Poland nodded and Germany flew out a window. Where was he going? Church. Why? Answers and questions.

Germany landed in front of the church and knocked on it. Italy opened it.
'Germania? You know this is a church right?' Germany nodded.

'Don't worry, I'm not here to invade or anything. I have questions and need answers, even from Vatican and others.' Italy nodded.

'Stay close okay? If you get lost then you might get attacked because of your magic type. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR CHAIRS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BURN. Churches are dangerous for dark magic users okay?' Germany nodded a second time and entered the church with Italy. 'Vatican! Get over here. Germany you can sit there.'

Germany sat down with Italy and Vatican walked in. When he saw Germany he immediately reached for a cross but Italy stopped him. Vatican glared at Germany who had a passive face in return, internally his magic wanted to leave but Germany needed answers about some stuff.

'What do you want?'
'I just have some questions.' Germany replied before leaning on the chair.
'Ask.' Vatican commanded, Germany was silent for a bit.

'Eh... is it possible to activate your magic to 100% without killing any holy magic people?' Germany asked Vatican,

'Germany what are you planning?' Vatican said while crossing his hands. Germany looked up to the short nation.

'I want to kill TR.' Germany breathed out, 'I hate him, he probably deserves to get forced to drink an entire KFC bucket worth of Holy water and then consume twelve crosses if that makes sense before being dumped in a salt bath.' Germany described angrily before cooling off. Italy whispered some stuff to Vatican, who whispered some stuff back.

'Well, yes there is a way. You will have to combine with your magic, so no second being inside of you aka Reich. You won't die or suffer complications but you will have some issues.'

'So I'll decrease my IQ?'

'No, like you will be shorter. Only physical changes. Based on your form you will be shorter and you wrings will be also larger. You might also be more sensitive to aggressive interactions so you can be triggered easily.'

'Uh I'm up for it, is the process painful?'

'Not at all. Also the black magic approves of this since they prefer to not take over the body. Do you want to proceed?' Germany nodded, Italy helped Germany up. 'Best to retract your wings because things might get messy. Let us know if you feel pain because that means your magic needs a small break before continuing.' Germany smiled before agreeing and they led him to a room in the church. He watched every detail of the church, it was so beautiful.