Finding Y/n (3/3)

Hello there... my book is more than halfway (not almost) done~
There will be a sequel but I'm not saying what it's about. This book will have At least 10 more chapters or something. But this series will continue.

UN was still working on it. America found the address. Wait.. why was it so far? That would take days to get to no matter what ability you have.

'WHAT?! WE NEED TO PREPARE. PREPARE OUR FORCES!!' America nodded and prepared himself, he let NATO, EU, UK, France and ASEAN know to get ready. UN quickly book a flight there since it's even out of a teleporters range. Saarland knocked on the door. 'What Saarland?'

'Polen und Deutschland are missing..' Saarland said while shaking, 'I am also losing too much energy.. meaning Germany needs help-' She collapsed on the floor.

'WAIT- SAARLAND?' UN got up and picked up Saarland. 'They might be with Czechia and Yn... really likely.' UN said. 'GUYS GERMANY AND POLAND ARE WITH YN AND CZECHIA!!' America heard that and took a stop.

'The axis took my brother? OH THEY GONNA DIE!' America took out twelve shotguns and packed them.UN laughed barely at America's brotherly care, America for sure is a good brother to have.

Germany woke up.
'AH!' Germany turned around to see Poland, Y/n and Czechia. 'Where are we?'

'The axis's house.' Czechia replied.

'Why the hell are we separated again? This is so messed up!' Germany kicked the bar. At least he wasn't chained like the others. Germany activated his magic in anger and the door opened. 'LEAVE US ALONE!' TR walked in the room with hands behind his back. TR approached Germany and he backed off into a wall. TR remembered, be gentle with black magic, especially the heirs.

'YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!' Germany screamed before swinging a punch on TR, TR grasped his wrist as he fell backwards. Germany was trying to get off TR while kicked around but TR moved Germany's leg. 'LET ME GO!' Germany flapped his wings but TR pulled Germany into a hug carefully, but still holding on tight so Germany couldn't escape. 'ONKLE LET ME GOOO!' Germany shouted. Poland and Czechia were watching at TR's attempt.

'Shhh mein Sohn, stay calm bitte.' Germany tried to pull himself off TR and tried to kick TR but instead TR half-tackled Germany's leg. 'Calm.. it's okay Germany.' Germany was confused but his magic was calming down, Germany wasn't though. Germany thrashed around, still fighting his own calmness and TR. Germany kicked TR off him eventually and his magic was back to fully aware.

TR wanted to attack Germany for doing that, but he tried JE's way. He walked over to Germany with a soft smile. Germany was extremely confused and not sure what to do next. He knew that this was some sort of manipulation and he wasn't going to fall for it, even if his magic said so.

'Germany, your energy won't last any longer, you just need to relax.' Germany was pushing himself against the wall as TR went closer to Germany. 'I can tell you haven't had your energy dosage or blood dosage, your energy levels are unstable.' Germany shook his head.

'What are you implying?'

'I can change that if you go on my side.' Reich was being convinced so easily but Germany was better than that. Poland could sense how his magic was begging to join TR while Germany was holding it back. Germany didn't notice his wings were sprouted until TR took a hold of one of them and stroked them in the non sensitive spots, sending a a wave of comfort through Germany. He slowly sat down as the comfort suffocated him. He was lending his guard down, especially since his magic was blood deprived.

'NIEMCY COME ON? FIGHT IT!' Germany was being stuck in a cycle, trying to fight off the manipulation. TR was using his magic to put Germany in a situation where he can't feel unsafe, only pleasure and happiness. Germany didn't want to feel that way, which annoyed him deeply. 'NIEMCY!!'