The dorm and the Pole

'Nope, nope... I'm out of here.' Germany mumbled while running towards the door. He turned the door nob and... it was locked. He kicked and tried to open the door but Yn was already behind him. It's not over yet.

Yn was already behind him and Germany turned around harshly. 'N-no!' He saw her with both her eyes red this time. 'NO!' He screamed one more time trying to open the door again. He gave up on the door and ran to the window and opened it. Sprouting out his wings to fly out but Yn used it as an opportunity to grab his wings. 'NO!! YOU BAITED ME! NO LEAVE ME ALONE!' Germany tried to free himself from her grip on his wing but the more he struggled the tighter the grip got.

'W-what do the drawings mean.' He stuttered out before trying to take her hand of his wing.
'Maybe you can ask your DAD.' Yn chuckled and tossed him to the mirror. The mirror was.. fixed? Is that why Yn was checking on the mirror just to fix it?

Germany grunted from the landing and looked at to TR.
'WHAT DO THE DRAWINGS MEAN?'

'Your future..'
'THAT IS NO MY FUTURE AND I WILL MAKE SURE IT WON'T BE!' Germany screamed and tried to punch the mirror but Yn held him back. 'LET ME GO YOU INFECTED PERSON! I ASKED FOR YN NOT YOU PARASITE!' He pulled himself off Yn's grip and then TR used the chance to summon JE and FI to the room.

When JE and FI entered the room suddenly, Germany almost got an heart attack before running off somewhere and reached his phone. He called the first number... UK.

'UK UK!! HELP ME! HELP HELP HELP HELP! TRACK MY PHONE- AAAAAA' that's all he could say before being dragged by FI and JE.

——
UK tried to talk to Germany and get some more info.
'Germany? Who is there?' Only muffled responses came out. 'I'm on the way. Stay safe.' UK went to "find my friend" app and screenshotted his address and sent it to NATO to help him while he quickly called an UBER to Yn's house.
———

JE stomped on the phone to end the call.
'It's not nice to treat your allies this way.' JE whispered.
'YOU ARE NOT MY ALLY! WHY DO YOU WANT ME? WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS LEAVE ME LIKE JAPAN AND ITALY?!' He screamed before trying to open the window to try escape himself, it was sealed shut.

'You really want to know? You're keeping me alive with your energy, your magic keeps me stronger.. when I have you, we will be unstoppable.' TR replied as if it was talking about a cake recipe.
'WELL I WILL STOP THAT ENERGY CONNECTION BETWEEN US!'
'You cant if we are near you~'
'THEN GET AWAY FROM ME!'
'Never.' FI and JE grabbed Germany by the wings and tugged on them hard making Germany cry in agony.

'L-let go!' He screamed and Yn left the room to relax. 'LET ME GO!' JE and FI approached the mirror, trying to drag him inside the mirror but Germany flapped his wings, slowing the process.

'LET HIM GO!' A voice yelled, FI and JE dropped Germany and NATO with UK stepped in. 'Leave.' NATO yelled, JE and FI knew that NATO is unstoppable, along with leaf soup addicts it's just worse so they left angrily.

Germany was on the ground still in pain from them grasping on his wings so hard and UK picked up Germany as if he was a five year old. Germany didn't resist and cried onto his shoulder.

'Don't worry son.. dad is here.. you did the right thing.' UK comforted Germany while NATO thanked UK for getting him here. He took pictures and inspected the scene, seeing a couple of Germany's feathers around the doors and windows. He tried to escape multiple times. They left the scene and NATO called ASEAN to pick up clues and take samples of the feathers just in case.

UK left the house with Germany still in his arms and walked the entire way home while Germany fell asleep from energy loss. Even though Germany feeds TR and the others with his existence, every-time he leaves them TR takes a mass of his energy to keep TR going till he gets Germany.