I'm not okay!

Czechia was talking to Brno, one of his cities. She needed to use the bathroom so Czechia let her to the school bathrooms and waited outside.

After two minutes, Brno ran out in tears and was murmuring stuff.
'Brno, pomalu. Klid. (Brno, slowly. Calm)' Czechia assured as he hugged Brno. 'Řekni co se děje? (Tell me what's going on.)' Brno sniffed a bit before explaining how Y/N was passed out in the girls bathroom. Czechia sighed and prayed that no other girl would see him go into the girls bathroom and walked in.

Y/n was passed out on the ground and Czechia checked if her heart was beating and she was breathing, luckily she was. Her bicep was covered in Katana scars and green glowed through her wounds. Brno was panicking and thinking it was highly contagious by just looking at it.
'Brno. Klid! (Calm)' Czechia raised his voice slightly and she calmed down. Czechia tried to pick her up but he couldn't since he has back problems from getting used to wings. He wrapped his tail around her and pulled towards him, lifting her just enough for his hands to carry her. He placed her on his back with his wings messily covering her since he doesn't know how to use his wings yet and rushed out.

'Brno, jdi spatky (go back).' Brno nodded and went back to his dorm to calm down more. Czechia walked to Germany's dorm, stopping sometimes to make sure she wasn't falling since he couldn't tell.

Germany opened the door when he heard a lot of struggling and he helped carry Yn.
'Okay. Czechia you got to explain this.' Germany pointed at Yn who was still passed out in Germany's hands. He soon dropped her on the floor when he felt the axis magic run through his veins.
'SHEI- ugh.' He carried Yn again and placed her on the sofa and told Saarland to get the medics kit. She returned quickly and Germany treated her wounds. Czechia could sense the axis magic so bad it made him sick. Germany noticed and let his own magic run through his veins to kill the axis sense which did help.

Germany activated his halo.
'I'm sorry but this is for the better.' He took the halo and told Czechia to back away. Czechia's ok a step back and Saarland went between them for extra protection. He went on full infection mode and placed the halo on Yn. Germany felt a strong energy wave. Infecting people on purpose was addicting compared to by accident but Germany fought the urge to infect Czechia and took the halo back.

This time instead of being a harmless infection, he forced his magic cells to fight the other magics in Yn. He made his halo to energy deplete mode and made a signal that he can make contact again.

'What did you do?!'
'I infected Yn. It's the best I could do to fight off the other powers but I'm not sure how UN will react.' Germany mumbled before continuing to seal the wounds on her arms. 'That should do it. Now get Poland and UN.'
'Why Polska?'
'Nah it's just emotional support.' Germany said sarcastically and Czechia took his phone to call the two. They arrived within minutes since his dorm was close to the office. Germany let his wings flow freely and smoothly, lending his magic make his wings glow slightly black. His Amber eyes were manipulative and his halo was blood red, anyone would have mistaken him for Prussia, the unstoppable if it weren't for the flag.

Prussia decided to get a heir since he felt too powerful. He traded many souls for a peaceful death and ability to haunt others.

BACK TO THE STORY!!

UN and Poland went through, UN get shivers go down his spine as he saw Germany, it reminded him of Prussia.
'Germany?!' UN said and Germany snapped out of his thoughts, he made a "hmm?" Sound as a response. 'What did you do?'. Czechia then stood in front of Germany and explained everything and UN took Yn.

'Germany you also will follow or else I will personally drag you by your wings.' UN growled and Germany agreed.
'Can Poland come?'
'Fine. Poland you better make sure that Germany stays in this form and not fourth Reich.' Poland nodded and went to Germany. Czechia decided to go to Brno and catch up on some work.