Experiment 10

1/10 chapters before I make my new book. A sequel this this book so it's like a series~
Like again Hailey takes over (50% her 50% Ich) for this chappie because I am going to ADHD coaching <3

Also I am in a extra good mood, I got full marks in German class and English :D
My Czech is shit tho, I'm not going to lie. Czech is so hard to learn my brain is melting.

Germany was asleep by then and Poland visited the van (hiding spot) frequently to check up on Germany.
'Poor Niemcy, is he getting better?'
'I have good news and bad news.'
'What is it?'
'Well his magic is fighting off the failed experiment and the bad news is that.. his magic has gotten more aggressive because of it. He is now more powerful and dangerous.' Germany looked up to NATO who stated the news.

'Excuse me? What kind of condition am I in to be aggressive and powerful? I'm the one in recovery.' Germany scoffed. Poland stroked Germany's hair carefully.

'We need to kill the axis, we found out you are the only person who can do it.'
'WHAT?!' Germany shot up, 'THEY LITERALLY ALMOST KILLED ME! YOU THINK I CAN KILL THEM??'

'Germany calm down. You will have to kill them eventually, especially since we found out their way. Manipulation, you can act like you want to join.'

'That's blöd (stupid).' Germany mumbled. 'NATO, they could easily be spying on us.' Germany said.

'Impossible.' NATO said, 'Go for the plan or we will do it ourselves.' Germany was confused. 'As in we drain your energy to replicate you.'

'What the frick?' Germany was confused, he just woke up and suddenly being mildly threatened. 'Bro can I have a rest day?' NATO was silent, bringing discomfort to the German. 'Fine.' Germany gave in.

Germany took out his phone.

TR: yes? Came back for more?

Germany: more what? Whatever it is I decided to join you guys. -annoyed sigh-

TR: good job Sohn. Where do we meet?

Germany: next week. I need to say goodbye

TR: wimp. Better hurry up.

Germany: yes Vater

Germany cringed writing that last word, but it made it more convincing. NATO saw how upset Germany was to doing this, but this had to be over before anymore get infected. A bang went on the door with infected nations growling, hungry to infect and hungry for blood. Poland left outside to fight off the nations to create a safe pathway for Germany and NATO along with the other nations to go to the plane. France carried Germany who insisted on going himself but France said he wasn't in shape yet.

Poland made a strong barrier oh holy magic, meaning the infected nations would hiss in discomfort and stay away from h them. Germany also wasn't comfortable in the holy magic bubble, but didn't complain since he has a small resistance to it (outside of it is worse than inside).

When they entered the plane, they deactivated Poland's strong holy magic barrier. France buckled Germany onto a beat and Poland flopped next to Germany.
'Did they hurt you?'
'Nein... Ja? Ja nein?'
'That's a yes to me. We will make these bastards pay!' Poland shouted, America looked at Poland. 'Yes America, these axis are going down!'.

'Poland you realize that is all about Germany, this is all up to him.'

'I need to tell you guys something.' Germany said while fiddling with his fingers. NATO told UK and France to listen to the three's conversation so they did.

'Experiment.. 10. This is experiment 10. It was a successful one they used on... China..' Germany said, 'I was resistant to it, they tried it on me too. Turns out my blood keeps them either in control or hungry for more, making them more aggressive. They linked this with experiment 3.'