Y/N is different

Sorry for the delay I was doing physical therapy :D

Taiwan was supporting Y/N through the first night until her dragon power got deactivated.
'Oh shit!' Taiwan said, feeling the black magic consume her slowly. 'ZI FEN PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOU!! (My Chinese name starts with Zi but not Fen lol).' Taiwan cried, the black magic was giving her a strong urge that the little country could not fight off.

Yn was confused but then Taiwan slapped Yn hard and hissed at her. Yn was confused at Taiwan's actions but then realized that she was loosing control since her dragon took a break.

Yn held her cheek before Taiwan latched herself at Yn and attacked her. Yn screamed trying to push the country off but failed..

Germany woke up next to Poland, then he remembered how Poland invited him here for the night. Poland's wings were messy but they looked fluffier this way.

Poland was starting to wake up too but slowly, not noticing the German being already awake.
'Guten morgen Polen!~' Germany said while tickling Poland on the stomach lightly.
'E!' Poland squeaked in response and Germany stopped, 'Good morning Niemcy!' Poland replied while lightly scratching the spots where Germany tickled him. Germany giggled as his ears fluffed up a little since Germany was more awake. He helped Poland up and they walked to the living room, while Germany prepared breakfast for the two, Poland accidentally stubbed his toe on a table leg.

'KURWA!!' He yelled, Germany turned around.
'Are you okay Polen??' Poland nodded.
'I stubbed my toe nothing serious.'
'Need a ice pack?' Germany offered and Poland nodded again. Germany reached for a ice pack and passed it to Poland who thanked him while placing it on his toe.

Knock knock.

Germany opened the door.
'UN? Why are you here today?'
'I need you to go to the lab.'
'No. I skipped so much class doing this everyday and I just want some quality time with Poland.' Before Germany closed the door again, UN put his put between the door so he wouldn't close it.

Germany sighed and opened it again for UN to see Poland with his ice pack.
'What happened to him?' UN asked, Germany just simple answered that he stubbed his toe and Poland shrugged. UN stepped inside to sense a mix of black magic and holy magic to balance it out. 'Germany, Yn is randomly chanting Japanese and Italian words. Do you have something to do with that?'

'I was here all night with Niemcy so no.' Poland interrupted, 'Just please give us one day.'

'Poland we are literally in a virus. The AXIS! I really need Germany but if you are so worried you can join him.'

'Fine. I'm coming with Niemcy, right babe?' Poland turned to Germany.

'Babe?' He looked confused and UN wait impatiently waiting.

'Duh! We are dating, let's go!' They followed UN to the lab and they walked downstairs. Yn was in a corner, refusing to speak to anyone.

'Go away.' Yn growled at EU, when EU came again Yn kicked EU and tried to punch him but EU blocked her hit. Suddenly she broke randomly into tears and starting yelling stuff in German, which probably explains that Reich infected her.

'So. Germany. How do you explain this?'
'I don't know! I don't speak Japanese or Italian!' Germany defended himself, Poland stood next to Germany, glaring at them to not be harsh. Germany pulled UN aside weakly and went to Y/n.

Yn slapped Germany and he held his cheek. Then she tugged onto Germany's wing which annoyed him and made him slap her back.
'That's what you for infecting me, bitch.' Yn hissed in a voice that definitely wasn't hers. Poland tried to go to Yn but she also smacked him. Taiwan stepped forward which Yn was more passive to since she infect Yn further using JE's magic.