Dominance

'UN!!' Taiwan screamed as she hugged UN in fear.
'If it is about you joining UN, it's a no.'
'IT IS NOT THAT!!' She screamed.

'Then what is it?'

'It's about China, today his eyes glowed green and then... he got claws and started to attack me BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE THOSE POWERS!!' Taiwan said, 'Luckily he didn't hurt me since Japan interfered and chased China away.'

UN knew this might have to do with FI and JE. First of all, Japan is JE's daughter so she technically can have axis benefits. FI's eyes glow green and has claws.
'Taiwan... did he have control or speak?'
'He only growled like some werewolf and tried to remove my eyepatch.' She said before adjusting her itchy patch.

'Taiwan can you get Germany here for me? Also Poland. I'm going to get NATO and EU for an emergency meeting. Since you are a witness you must be in this too.'

Taiwan nodded and took out her phone to text.

Taiwan added Germany and Poland to the chat
Taiwan: GUYS GO TO THE UN OFFICE RIGHT NOW EMERGENCY MEETING

Germany: as in school or life?

Poland: Taiwan already finished school due to her iq so probably life.

Taiwan: Poland is right. NOW HURRY UP!

Taiwan left the chat

Taiwan placed the phone in the pocket before checking for scratched. Why call Germany and Poland?

Later on Poland returned with Germany while holding hands weakly and sat down next to each other.

'You guys are a thing?' Taiwan asked and Poland nodded while Germany just hid under his red scarf. 'Cool, UN??'

NATO and EU were patiently waiting for UN to start and remembered how awkward it was seeing Poland ask out Germany, they will never mention that EVER.

'China got infected by your magic type Germany.' UN said, that shocked Taiwan a lot and started to process things. Poland was surprised on how JE infected China.
'Where is China now?' Germany asked blankly, not sure how else to respond.

'Taiwan?'
'In JE's basement.' She said sadly, 'More like Japan's but Japan doesn't hurt China. Takes care of China like a pet.'

'That's good.' Germany replied, 'UN? Permission to see them?'

UN was hesitant, Germany has full ability to infect others but he doesn't know his how yet. He looked into Germany's Amber eyes that had a slight manipulative look to them every time he activated his magic. 'Germany you are fully capable of infecting other you know that?' Germany shook his head.

'Wait.. Germany you have a red halo right based on the experiments?' EU asked curiously, 'Prussia infected others when he grabbed the halo and the halo made contact with the victim.'

Germany activated his form, Poland soon jumped off his seat to not touch the halo.
'This?' He said while forcefully grabbing the halo, it was harder than he thought. 'The halo is like 10kg or something.' Germany said annoyed before lending it float back on his head. EU nodded.

Poland sat down next to Germany and requested to try something. Germany knew it wasn't going to be fun but he stood still as the others watched the couple.
'Germany just tell me if you feel anything.' Poland activated his own magic but made sure the magic didn't touch Germany.
'Try walking closer.'
'I can't, is your magic on max?' Poland nodded.
'Are you stuck or something?'
'I can't go your direction but other ones yes.'

'Activate your magic and walk over there.' NATO commanded Germany, he sighed and activated his power without the halo to prevent risks. He could walk closer to Germany now and his eyes flared down at Poland which froze him in spot.
'Germany is this your max?'
'This is 2 thirds.. if I go max then I could kill Poland. I'm not doing that to my precious.' He replied with a mix of zero emotion and shame.