Yn + Aussie cured (1/2)

Exams are a pain in the butt, I let Hailey do half and I did the other.

I'll be doing Demxn_TearsRBLX request in this chapter mixed with Hailey's own request :)

Hailey cusses a lot. I got to admit ;-;

Poland returned after the procedure, tired, he went to Germany's dorm since it was closer. Saarland opened the door and Poland flopped on the ground, failing to land on the sofa. Saarland had a concerned look and went to Germany.

'Deutschland? Poland is here and seems like he hasn't slept for days.' Germany turned and stopped finishing up some exams and walked to the living room.
'Polen!' Germany helped Poland up who was loosing energy by the minute, Saarland helped Germany to get Poland on the sofa. 'The procedure must take a lot of energy, holy magic looses so much energy' (says you g e r m a n y).

Germany told Saarland to make some food for the polish while Germany went out to collect some energy. Germany called up China, who replied.

China: Decided to join my team~ great

Germany: Sure.... Meet me by your past dorm

China: sounds good~ who are we going to infect?

Germany: we will discuss that later~

China: sounds good!

Germany used his wings to get there faster and took out his halo.

'Hey Germany! Glad you decided to join.' Germany nodded, NATO was passing by and hid behind some lockers. Was Germany going to betray them? 'What made you join?'

'Hunger~' Germany whispered in China's ear before taking his halo and smacking China across the face with his halo, knocking him out. Germany collected his energy with pure evil burning in his eyes. 'You thought I would join you guys? Pathetic.' Germany scoffed before leaving. NATO was confused on why they decided to meet up, but glad to know Germany was clear for now.

'Germany! You will pay for this.' China hissed, Germany turned back and brought his halo closer to the Chinese.
'You sure?~ I can easily delete all of your energy and you will perish just like that.' Germany growled, China decided to shut up and plan his revenge one day. 'REICH!' Germany suddenly shouted, 'We don't kill nations. Sorry not sorry CHINA!' Germany then flew away and NATO had an even more confused look, what did he need the energy for?

Germany returned back and riled up the energy he stole earlier.
'Deutschland where did you take that from?'
'I didn't, Reich was hungry so we took it from China. Also I will share some with Poland.' Germany placed the magic ball onto Poland's hand and gripped it tightly to let the magic in Poland (this doesn't harm them, just transferring energy).

Poland gasped a little from the sudden energy level rise and looked down to see Germany holding his hands, where he got energy from. Germany fell a little backwards.
'Whoops, I gave a little too much. I need to practice this.' Germany huffed out, it wasn't much less energy loss so he could function normally. 'Polen, how do you feel?'

'I'm fine, Niemcy why did you give me your energy?'
'You seemed exhausted and I figured if you slept you would have trouble falling asleep at night so I gave you more energy to last you the rest of the day!' Germany exclaimed with a smile on his face. Poland hugged Germany who hugged back and stayed like that for a while until Saarland gave Poland some food to freshen up.
'Thanks Saarland.' Poland said and Saarland nodded.

'So what the procedure successful?' Poland nodded gladly. 'That's good, how much energy did you use?'

'Well your dark magic was hungry so it actually stole 5% of my energy, then 80% from the procedure in general.'