No control

I'm having heart pain rn like... P A I N (yes, severe scoliosis can affect your heart a bit. It can hurt like wasp stings at times)

-sigh-, This is a switch between Germany and Yn. For Germany it will be very eventful

Germany was starting to wake up, he wasn't in his dorm or the lab. Not in Poland's, Czechia's or any other dorm to be safe in. Germany tried to move but failed as his wings bundled his shoulders, making it hard for him to touch his hands together. He noticed how he couldn't speak either, there was a cloth tied around his mouth and he was confused.

He rolled off the bed, coming with another painful thud, Germany grunted behind the cloth but stood up with his free limbs. The room was small, but large enough at the same time. He looked around for clues on who took him, he remembered having a coffee and then consumed salt, accident or not?

Germany was confused on where he was, he banged on the door with his hands blind to his waist. He bit the clothes hard enough to pull the cloth off his face and spat it out in disgust.

'Where am I? Hello? Let me out? Hello?' Germany called out quietly, it's best to not show fear in front of attackers. The door opened and Germany backed away. FI was there and Germany looked at him. 'A-what? W-what am I doing here?' Germany stutters out before FI sits him down on the bed.

'Germany. Father of TR.'

'GE, not TR dumbass.' FI slapped him and Germany breathed out shakily in pain.

'It's TR. Things are going to change.'

'What's going to change is that I'll be stepping on your grave.' Germany coldly whispered while activating his power, FI got hypnotized by the golden eyes before FI snapped out of it when he realized his intention. 'You aren't going to make me his son aren't you?'

'Look. We lost the chance for Japan and Italy to do this for us so we are doing you favor.'

Germany tried to flap his wings in attack but failed and instead just rolled over on the bed.
'Sheiße. Unbind my wings right now!!' Germany exclaimed, starting to panic lightly. He can't be here, he has Poland, Czechia, his German states, his cities, France, UK, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and so on. 'LISTEN UP FI! I SAY LET GO OF ME OKAY?! I HAVE A FAMILY!!' Germany tried to pull off the ropes from his wing.

FI laughed, 'Silly, TR is family.'

'Family is not by blood. It's by how we care for each other. You guys don't care for me, you guys just want me for my ability! My IQ! Don't try this with me!!!' Germany scolded. JE entered the room.

'Ugh. He doesn't want join at all?' FI shook his head, Germany growled at JE but she sat next to him and tickled his wing gently.
'OI! STOP ha- IT- HAHA IT TICKLES!!' Germany squirmed and JE stopped. 'Please free my wings they are really sore...' Germany pleaded, feeling a strong urge to scratch his wing after JE tickled him, also since they were in the same position too long. JE warned him to not do anything stupid and unbundled his wings.

Germany groaned in pain as he could feel the pain more since his wings aren't numb anymore. The two left and locked the door and Germany tried to escape by picking the lock but then knew it wasn't a good idea. He looked around, he was next to Yemen's house. Yemen was by the window. He banged on the window hard but Yemen didn't notice. Germany screamed as loud as possible and Yemen looked out the window.

"HELP" he gestured to Yemen but he was completely confused.
"HELP!!" He gestured again but Yemen didn't even recognize his flag. Yemen took a paper and scribbled on it.

'I can't see your flags, who tf are you???' Yemen showed the paper. Germany looked around but no paper, he used the SOS gesture but Yemen didn't notice. 'Weirdo.' Yemen thought and closed the curtain.