Traumas of the Past

No One's POV

(Y/N) and Luz were exploring Willow's mind trying to find another memory to fix, until the two were grabbed and dragged behind a tree. When the two were behind the tree they saw that it was Amity and Bill. Luz became a little bit confused, "What are you guys doing?"

Amity put her finger over her mouth as she looked around the tree. The others did the same to see a large monster made out of purple flames roaming the area as fire was consuming some of the memories and trees behind it. The monster went into a memory just for the picture of the memory to set ablaze in purple flames. As the monster was gone Amity stood out from behind the tree to shake Luz's arms, "Hey ring the bell to Make Eda get us out of here."

Luz started to ring the bell for nothing to happen, so Amity grabbed it to start ringing it faster, "Why won't she answer?!" 

Luz put her hands together, "Yeah, she's not super reliable."

As this was happening Bill and (Y/N) quickly began looking around for Bill to question, "Why is it burning up all of the memories?"

(Y/N) stood in front of a memory where Willow was with her parents at a park, "This one fine." He then pointed to a memory that had Willow celebrating Christmas with her family, "And that one." 

Bill thought for a second as he looked at all of the memories that weren't burnt. He then figured out what the monster was after, "It's not after memories." He then pointed at Amity, "It's after her." 

Amity stopped ringing the bell to look at him, "What?"

The monster then came out of the memory to quickly spot the four teenagers, as it screamed at them. Luz looked around to spot Willow's memory at the beach. She started pushing everyone towards the memory, "Quick, everyone in there! I have a plan!" 

Amity resisted a little, "We can't go in there! I'm in there!"

Luz pushed everyone into the memory, "Just go!" Everyone went into the memory to land on the sandy beach with a thud. As everyone else was on the ground Luz quickly began creating an ice glyph in front of them. She finished making the glyph to raise her hand, "Time for a swimming lesson." She brought her hand down to activate the glyph making an ice pillar. As the pillar rose the monster came into the memory as it had jumped into the painting. This made it come into the memory while in the air, making it land on the ice pillar, and slide into the ocean creating a large cloud of steam. All of the teenagers were standing for Luz to give them all a big hug, "Whoo! Teamwork baby!" Amity blushed from the hug until a figure appeared in the steam.

When the cloud of steam settled it showed Willow, except she was covered in a purple aura and her eyes were completely purple. Amity took a step forward as they were in front of everyone else, "Are you the inner Willow?"

Inner Willow walked towards the group four as it had an echo in it's voice, "I was. Love, sadness, fear. I used to be a being of all emotions. But ever since you set Willow's mind on fire, all I fear is anger." 

It then shot out fire beside them to set multiple trees, and the base that Amity and Willow had made as children, on fire. The teenagers watched the environment burn around them for Luz to seem a little desperate as she looked at the inner Willow, "Please stop!"

Fire then surrounded inner Willow, "But this is what Amity wanted!" It then pulled a painting out of the ground showing a memory of Amity hugging Willow at the blue haired girl's birthday party, "Every moment she's touched. I'm going to burn." 

Amity reached towards inner Willow, "You're just hurting Willow. Why are you doing this?" 

Inner Willow floated into the air, "Still haven't figured it out yet? Why don't I show you." It then grabbed Amity to throw her into the painting. It then looked at the other three, "You want to know the truth don't you. Let's take a trip down memory lane."