The Intruders

No One's POV

At the Owl House (Y/N) was in the living room sitting at the coffee table as he was working on a few math problems. Luz was sitting in front of the room with her back to him to look back at (Y/N), "You understanding those math problems?" (Y/N) gave a thumbs up for Luz give a thumbs up back to turn on her phone's video camera as King was on the ground trying to get a ducky sock off of his nose. Luz started recording King, "And here we have the king of demons with his natural enemy, the ducky sock." King soon tore the sock off to throw the pieces of cloth at the floor and stomp on them, "Where are you now ducky sock!" 

Luz lowered her phone, "So what did you call me in here for again?" King stopped stomping, "Oh yeah." The little animal jumped up on a desk. He walked to a pin board with a red blanket over it to point at Luz, "Human Luz! Since you've been obsessed with witchcraft you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for-" He then grabbed the blanket to pull it off showing multiple pictures of demons on the board, "Demon 101! Demons like me are grimm trickster creatures of the twilight. Creatures of sulfur and bone." Luz smiled, "And have cute little paws." King sighed, "And cute little paws, true." He used a pen to point at the pictures, "We live to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and sometimes passive aggressive comments." "Aww, you guys are sensitive." 

(Y/N) walked up to Luz to sit next to her and show his math worksheet. Luz took it to pet (Y/N)'s ears, "Good job (Y/N)." (Y/N) smiled as King continued, "The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He is a-" Luz interrupted him, "A bad boy." She started using filters as words appeared on the screen. This quickly caught (Y/N)'s attention as Luz let him mess with some of the filters. As he messed with the filters his eyes sparkled, "Shiny." King brought his arms out to the side, "Luz pay attention. This information can save your life someday." Luz looked up at him, "Oh no I am paying attention." She then looked serious, "This is my attention face." 

Lightening then hit the ground outside for Luz to look out of the window. King did the same, "Oh it's raining." Luz gasped, "I love the rain!" She went to get up, but felt a heavy weight in her lap. She looked down to see (Y/N) as an animal curled up in her lap as he shook. Luz gently put her hand on his head to pet him, "Are you afraid of lightening?" (Y/N) turned back into a human as he was next to Luz holding her arm, "Sounds like whip." Luz took his hand, "It's okay (Y/N)." She stood up, "Come on. I'll show you that lightening will not hurt you." (Y/N) has always been afraid by lightening and would hide in a tree or a cave until he no longer heard lightening.

He turned back into his animal form to walk behind Luz as she walked out of the house. Luz took a deep breathe as the rain has not started just yet, "Oh I love smell of the air before it rains." Lightening struck again far away for Luz to look at (Y/N), "See. The lightening doesn't want to hurt you." She then crouched next to a flower, "Look at this cute flower. When lightening comes rain soon follows, which helps this flower grow." (Y/N) became human as he was crouched, "Unless boiling." A raindrop then hit the flower making it disintegrate for Luz's eyes to widen, "What?"

Eda ran out of the forest towards the two, "Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!" Hearing this command (Y/N) picked Luz up to run to the house with Eda right behind him. Eda stopped when she got inside, "Phew. That was close. At least you two didn't get hurt." (Y/N) set Luz down for the girl to look at (Y/N)'s cheek as it seemed like a raindrop hit his face. A few minutes later King, Luz, and (Y/N) were sitting outside in front of the door for King to put a band-aid on Luz's left arm, as she got a little burned from the rain. (Y/N) had one on his cheek for King to put one on his nose, "There, now we're all boo boo buddies." Luz put her hands on her cheeks as she landed on her side looking at King and his adorableness, "I love you so much."