Banned

No One's POV

(Y/N) stuck with Luz and Willow along with their short energetic friend, Gus. Luz made him set next to her as she told him everything that had happened when they were apart and how wonderful the classes were. When she was finished she asked (Y/N) how he got in and what his day was like. (Y/N) thought for a second to begin writing basically telling her that he spent the day pulling pranks and learning about the school. The four finished their lunch for Luz to hide in her giant pot on a wheel barrel for (Y/N) to walk with the other two as he was hoping to keep the whole transfer student charade going.

The Night Walker had no clue where they were going, he was just happy to be near his friend again. They walked into a  classroom for Luz to come out of her pot and stand on the ground, "Woo. I'm a sweaty little abomination. But now we don't have to worry about Amity. High five!" She held her hand up for (Y/N) to lightly hit it with his fist. Luz shook her head, "No that's a fist bump." (Y/N) looked at his hand to then slap Luz's making her smile, "Yes you did it!" The other two looked at them for Luz to slap her own hand, "You slap my hand. It's a human thing." Gus walked up to her to close his eyes as he nervously high fived Luz's hand. He then opened his eyes to look at Luz's hand to high five her again, "Oh." He then high fived her once more as he got excited, "Oh, my." He then continued to do it, "Oh man what a rush!" Willow then walked up to (Y/N) for her to high five him for the young boy to give a thumbs up making Willow smile.

The classroom door then opened for Amity to walk into the classroom and move to the side showing the principal. He walked in, "Good afternoon students." Willow tensed up, "Principal Bump." Luz went dead weight on her knees, to stick her tongue out, and have her eyes go to the side. Bump grabbed her face to move it to the side as if examining her. He then took a step back, "Abomination, rise." Luz stood up for the principal to continue, "Abomination, lie." Luz thought for a second, "Um... Viral frame is a worthy pursuit. Your cat would never at you if it got the chance. Chemtrails are real.." "Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong." He then pointed at a table, "I mean lie down." Luz became nervous to lie on the table that Bump pointed at for the man to walk towards her, "So life like." 

He then put his hand on Willow's shoulder, "When Miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by. See what she's made of." Willow started checking her pocket, "Oh, I have a list of her ingredients right here." "No. We were hoping-" Bump then pulled a knife from out of his sleeve, "for a closer look." (Y/N) quickly walked up to him to take the knife and break it in half. He dropped the two pieces for Bump to stare at him, "Ah yes the transfer student. Which is strange, because I don't remember signing any papers for a Nature Walker. The Emperor's Coven could make use of you." (Y/N)'s ears and tail went up for Gus to shout, "Over here!" Amity and Bump looked at him for Gus to hit a pot, "High five!" The pot toppled two more next to it for three abominations to come out of them.

With the distraction Willow and (Y/N) got Luz up for them to run. Amity noticed, "They're getting away!" Bump walked towards the wall next to the door, "No. The intruders won't get far." He created a magic circle on the wall to put his hands in the middle of it for large red symbols to spread on the walls and ceiling. The three students were running for them to stop as Willow looked behind them. Luz looked at (Y/N), "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like." (Y/N) wrote in his notebook, "How do you like it?" "It's lovely actually." (Y/N) wrote, "I surprisingly had fun." Luz smiled at (Y/N) for Willow to walk up to the two, "Alright we should get going before..."

A bunch of red symbols then surrounded them for red to block most of the doorways making Willow hang her head, "Bump sealed us in." Luz noticed an open doorway for the three to run through it as it to closed behind them. They kept running to reach a door, but it got blocked by the red magic. Shadows came over them for the group to turn around and see Bump with four abominations walking towards them. (Y/N) turned into his animal form to run between the abomination's legs catching all of their attention. Luz and Willow hid behind a pillar for (Y/N) to continue distracting the abominations and the principal. He kept running around and jumping off of the pillars and wall as the abominations kept trying to catch him. For one to grab him making him immobile. He struggled for a few seconds until the ground shook as vines came towards them.