The Injured Witch

No One's POV

(Y/N) was in his animal form curled up on the couch sleeping away. When the sun shined on his closed eyes he got up to stretch on the couch with a satisfying yawn. He became human as he got up and headed towards the kitchen. He walked in to be met with Luz excitedly greeting him, "Hey (Y/N) check it out." She held up a flyer for a carnival, "There's a carnival in town today. We're all going. You wanna come?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened as he quickly shook his head. Luz looked at him a little concerned as she saw some fear in the boy's eyes, "Are you okay? If it's because there's a lot of people I'll stay with you the entire time." Once again (Y/N) shook his head to head towards the door, "I'm gonna spend day in woods. See you all later." He quickly walked outside closing the door behind him leaving the other three alone in the kitchen. Eda took a sip of her coffee, "Huh."

Some Time Later

Deep in the woods Lilith was walking aimlessly on the dirt ground. She had in her right hand a little device that created a hologram of a very short woman with red skin, yellow eyes, and greenish blue hair. Her mouth was covered up by her over shirt's collar, "Hello Lilith." Lilith had an annoyed tone, "Kikimora." "Emporor Belos is starting to become a little impatient on waiting for the Nature Walker." "I'm working on it. I just need to catch him when he isn't around Eda or that human. I just need some more time." "You've had plenty of time. Hurry up and get it done." The call ended for Lilith to groan, "Little brat."

Lilith looked around at her surroundings, "Scouts said that he usually comes here whenever he is alone. So why hasn't he been here for the past week?" As Lilith was walking she heard some loud snap to all of a sudden feel something tight around her ankle to get yanked and hung upside down. She became confused as she looked around to notice that it was just a simple trap using rope, "Who set this up?" She looked up at her ankle to create a magic circle to cut the rope. When the magic she used try to cut the rope, the rope turned red for Lilith's eyes to widen, "Uh oh."

Somewhere else in the woods (Y/N) was resting in a tree with his tail swaying back and forth with the wind. He had his eyes closed, for his ears to perk up as he heard a loud high pitched screeching scream. He sat up to have worry fill his mind. He stood up to jump off of the tree and turn into an animal and begun running. He got close to where the sound came from to see Lilith on the ground with a cut rope next to her. She tried to stand up but instantly fell as she yelped. (Y/N) noticed that her left shoe was off as her ankle looked a little swollen as the skin around her ankle was purple, 'It's sprained.' Lilith picked her upper body up as she turned to be on her back, with her weight on her arms, as she looked at her ankle, "Who sets a trap like that? It definitely wasn't for an animal." She then heard something to her right, to see (Y/N) in his animal form sitting right next to her, "Have you come to mock me?" Lilith fell on the ground, "I'm in the Emperor's Coven and I got caught by a simple rope with a simple defense spell."

(Y/N) did not say anything to go to Lilith's feet and turn into a human. He took a closer look at Lilith's ankle to create a blue magic circle over the injury. Lilith felt some relief for (Y/N) to then make a green magic circle that made a few vines and some grass take the shape of the cast around her foot and harden making a solid cast. He created a teal magic circle to make the cast continuously heal the injury while getting rid of the pain. Lilith sat up to look at the cast as she was surprised by the pain fading away. She looked at (Y/N), "Why did you help me?" The boy stayed silent for Lilith to look back at the cast, "Or just stay silent like always." Lilith tried to get up, but (Y/N) put his hand on her should to stop her. He shook his head for Lilith to raise her eyebrow, "What? I can't get up still?" (Y/N) pulled out a small notepad and a pen to write on it, and show the witch, "You can stand, even walk a little, but putting to much pressure will slow the healing process." "Then I'll just use my broom to fly." "Your foot swaying in the wind could have the same effect, or loosen the cast." "Then what do I do? I need to get back to the Emporor's Coven." (Y/N) stared at Lilith for a while, to then begin pacing back and forth for a while, until he sighed, to be next to Lilith once more with his paper, "I will help you." "Huh?"