Foolin'

We quickly ran back to the Impala, strapping in and speeding off to...whatever it was we were going. Dean and I knew that Sam was taken to whatever that vision was showing him, and now that he's disappeared because of the demons, we were on a time crunch. "We'll go over to Bobby's. He may know a thing or two," Dean said.

I nodded in agreement, redialing Sam's cell phone number for the fifth time, and once again, straight to voicemail. I put my phone back in my pocket, the feeling of stress and anger beginning to overtake me. I slammed my fists onto the glove compartment and stomped my feet, looking like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. "Hey hey!" Dean said "If you're going to do that, just stomp your feet!"

I immediately went numb. A rush of emotions was flowing through me and all I could do was freeze. I did not know what to say or do. Sam was gone, and the visions he saw...it was going to happen today. Pretty soon, my body began to move a bit, but all I could do was sob uncontrollably. I could hardly breath or get any words out. All of my words were drowned out by my cries as my panic attack began to worsen.

Dean did not try to stop me. He did grab one of my hands to try to calm me down, but I was in so deep that I could not climb out of the hole.
.
.
.
.
.
"ROSEMARIE!"

A splash of water hit my face, instantly waking me up. I jumped out of my seat and prepared to fight whoever did it, but instead I see Bobby, Dean and Taron looking at me with relief. "Welp...she's awake now," Dean said.

"What...what happened?" I asked

"You went into shock on the way here," Bobby said, "Dean had to carry you inside."

I then remembered what happened in the Impala, reminding me that Sam was missing. "Where is he...where's Sam???"

"We don't know, hon," Taron said, "Which is why we're here."

"What do you mean, you don't know??? We have to find him soon!"

"Whoa, calm down girl," Bobby said as he tried to sit me down.

"Calm down??? CALM DOWN!!! BOBBY!! Sam is in trouble!!! How am I supposed to calm down!!!"

"We know, but we can't..."

"No, you don't understand! Sam had a vision of him and me...where I was crying and holding his dead body!! We have to find him! He can't die!!!! Not right now!!"

I started to sob again and collapsed into Bobby's arms. He held onto me close, trying to keep his cool, but I knew he was shocked by my revelation about Sam's vision, and now he began to panic a bit. "Dean...did you know about the vision?" he asked.

"Yes. Sammy told me right after he told Rose."

"When was this vision?" Taron asked.

"A couple months ago...we didn't know when...or where...all we know is that before that vision, Sam saw what looked to be an abandoned town. We didn't know which town it was so we started to go on a road trip trying to find it."

"So that's why you insisted I call Ash," Bobby said.

I finally found myself breathing at a slower rate and began to talk more clearly. "Ash...is that the Roadhouse boy you told me about, Dean?"

"Yes," he said, "If anyone can track down Sammy, it's him."

"I hope so..."

I got out of Bobby's arms and began to wipe my face, getting rid of leftover tears. "I'm sorry..."

"No need to apologize, hon," Bobby assured me, "We're all worried about Sam, but...you two have a bond that I have never seen two hunters have. I know I told you two to be careful because the one thing demons love more than hunters is two or more hunters that are in love with each other...yet I had hope you two would be different."