/19/

*•*•*

"who's there neville?" Lyra asked as she strides towards the older boy and they raised their wands at the portrait.

"I dont know. stay here, look after the others." Neville said and Lyra nodded and turned to the large group that had now taken over the room of requirement.

"okay, Gin, be a look out for a bit okay? and see if you can get a scoop on what's going on." Lyra said, the room having its full attention on her. "Lavender, Pavarti, guard the doors in case this is a serious thing. oh and Colin?"

"yeah?" the blonde boy asked and Lyra smirked.

"get us some food will you?" Lyra asked and Colin grinned.

as those four people left the room and the rest waited anxiously for the new arrival Neville would be bringing in.

"stop worrying, I'm sure all is fine." Lyra said as she nervously ate the cookie Colin handed her. "thanks Colin, you truly are amazing."

"no problem Lyra." Colin said as he sat next to her, against a large pole.

minutes passed and at last the small door that led to Aberforths small inn Lyra and the rest perked up as three people walked out besides Neville.

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.

after many greetings were given Lyra went towards the group quickly, she had taken a role as co-leader with Neville over the months. the two being the first ones in the room and becoming close friends over their time in the room.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked as he and the other two looked at her with very confused looks and Lyra just smirked.

"turns out Im indecisive and don't like torturing children." Lyra said and the three had very untrustworthy looks on their face.

"don't worry, she's good." Neville assured them.

as the main door opened Lyra turned towards it to see Ginny running in, and as the people made a bit of a path she stopped in her tracks at the sight of Harry.

"Harry." Ginny said with wide eyes and Lyra nudged Neville awkwardly.

"this is awkward." Lyra muttered and Neville shook his head. "can I make it more awkward?"

"Lyra don't." Seamus said from his spot and Lyra grinned.

"Oi Potter, wanna meet my girlfriend?" Lyra said loudly and Harry, Ron, and Hermione whipped their heads around to stare at her as Ginny closed her eyes and cursed under her breath.

"see, that's not how you tell people things." Hannah Abbot said and Lyra shrugged.

"great." Ron broke the extremely awkward silence. "now we actually came here for something....Harry?"

"right." Harry said, sending Lyra an awkward look. "now we are in search for something, and it's here. In the castle."

"what is it?" Seamus asked.

"we don't know." Harry answered.

"where in the castle?" Neville asked.