/12/

/\/\/\

|| outfit ||

/\/\/\

/\/\/\

Lyra Malfoy walked down the train with an aura that felt powerful. No one really saw Lyra before and now they were all looking at her with disgust and hatred. She didn't mind as much as before. She was with her brother and she was on the right track with the Dark Lord so she was okay.

"Here." Draco said nodding towards the compartment where Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle were. Lyra nodded and they walked in and sat down.

"Whats she doing here?" Pansy asked. Now she didn't seem too disgusted with Lyra and now more careful.

"I'm sitting if you didn't notice." Lyra stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Dude, what happened to your sister?" Crabbe asked.

"She's different." Goyle nodded.

"Is that any of your buisness? No. So shut up dumb and dumber." Lyra retorted.

"I quite like it. It fits nicely." Blaise said with a nod.

"Thank you Zambini." Lyra said with a smile. It was the same smile she wore last year efore everything, but it was cold this time. More distant and Draco saw.

The tain ride to Hogwarts was quite boring, and it stopped halfway there. Death Eaters were looking in each compartment for Harry Potter.

"Why would he even come back to school?" Lyra asked.

"He's an idiot." Crabbe answered.

"Not that much of an idiot." Draco defended.

"He's wanted all over, Draco's right." Lyra agreed and Draco nodded.

The rest of the train ride was boring aswell and when they got there they all got on a carriage thingy that was supposed to be horseless, but there was a skeleton looking horse standing there and Lyra raised her eyebrows in suprise.

Nothing too out of the ordinary happened until they got to their house tables and the new arrivals were sorted into their houses.

"Things. . .will be. . .different." Severus Snape said slowly. "There will be. . .a set of. . .rules."

"He's talking. . .very. . .slowly." Pansy mocked and Lyra laughed into her mouth. When Snape was finished explaining all the rules they were sent to bed. There was no laughter or happiness. Only the cold and darkness as they shuffled towards their dormitory's.

Lyra glanced behind her and saw that a certain red headed Gryffindor was looking at her like their life depended on Lyra looking at them. Ginny Weasley smiling slightly when Lyra looked at her, but Lyra just turned away and walked with her house leaving Ginny looking depressed and empty.

/\/\/\

The next day during breakfast there was no chatter or small talk. The hall was filled with clinking of metal upon metal and confused looking first years who probably expected better than this.

as Lyra sat down she looked around not really looking for anyone, but her eyes automatically found those of Ginny Weasley.

The redhead was simply eating and Lyra couldn't help but feel guilty. It was her fault that this was happening, well her becoming a death eater wasn't really her fault but going on missions were.

soon enough Severus snape stood up and went to the podium. He made an announcement that there would be monthly dances, and that everyone above year 5 would be required to go.

Lyra raised an eyebrow at this, not really knowing why this was happening but silently agreed.

It could be a way to see Ginny more after all.

Lyra went from class to class so very bored until she was done with them all and going back to her common room.

When she was suddenly pulled into a broom closet she quickly took out a dagger and spun herself around to pin the mysterious person against the wall with the dagger against their throat.

"Woah, calm down." The person said in a soft voice and Lyra regonized it immediately and put the dagger away and looked at the girl she had fallen for.

"Ginny." Lyra breathed out and Ginny smiled weakly at her. She went for a hug but stopped and Ginny simply stared at her.

"How've you been?" Ginny asked with worry written on her face. "I've missed you."

"No you haven't." Lyra said with furrowed eyebrows and Ginny looked down as she played with the hem of her shirt.

"You want to know what the dar- you-know-who is up too, well guess what. I wont tell you." Lyra said confidently and Ginny's lips tugged upwards into a smirk at that.

"W-what." Lyra said as she finally realized how close the two were and she went bright red.

"You know your cute when you blush." Ginny whispered moving even closer so her lips brushed on Lyra's skin.

"Oh?" Lyra managed to say and she looked into Ginny's brown eyes with her own silver blue eyes.

Before she knew it Ginny's mouth was on hers and her hands were in the redheads hair. This was what she wanted forever now, but could never have. Lyra was content, and it was possibly the best thing to happen to her in the last year.

/\/\/\