/11/

/\/\/\

|| outfit ||

/\/\/\

/\/\/\

Lyra Malfoy had never been more worried for her Weasley than at this moment. 

It was now towards the end of the summer and the Death Eaters were getting ready to ambush Harry Potter, to kill him essentially. Lyra was just so worried Ginny would help to protect Harry, because even though they broke up she probably still had feelings for him. She really wished she didn't. Not out of jealously, so Ginny would stay out of it.

"Come on." Snape said to Lyra, who nodded and she used her wand to fly without a wand. It's said it's extremely hard to do that, but really for Lyra it wasn't.

She flew with the others across the countryside and hours later finally they were at Privet Drive. And so, they waited. Not that long as there were people lining up, a lot of them looked like Harry Potter. Soon they were in the air and the Death Eaters ambushed them. Lyra went after one of the Harry's with Mad-Eye Moody with him.

"Not today Lassie!" Moody yelled pointing his wand behind Lyra and when she looked behind her she saw Voldemort.

"Do it!" Voldemort hissed to Lyra who nodded and took out her wand and pointed it at Moody.

"Avada Kedavra!" Lyra spoke loudly and clearly enough for a man and another Harry on a thestral to see it. To see an underage girl kill Moody as he fell to the ground and the Harry disaparated.

"Good." Voldemort said and he moved on as Lyra stared. She had no idea what she was doing. It was like it wasn't even her. 

"Get her!" a girl spoke in a french accent and Lyra flew up once again and went searching for the real Harry. No luck. She only came by a woman with pink hair and a false Harry.

The Harry spoke something and a spell went straight towards Lyra and hit her square in the chest. She was caught off guard and she fell towards the ground. Falling through the branches and finally hitting the ground hard and with a crack, Lyra's foot was broken.

"Fuck!" Lyra hissed as she sat up and moved her foot carefully with her hands. "Damn."

/\/\/\

"Ginny!" Ron yelled out running towards his younger sister who wrapped her arms around him. "Oh I'm glad your okay!"

"Ron. You're okay?" Ginny said happily and Ron nodded. "What happened?"

"Your friend. Lyra." Ron sid and Ginny went pale. "She was there."

"Is she okay?" Ginny asked and Ron shook his head.

"She fell." Ginny looked as if she was going to throw up. 

"Mad-Eyes dead." Bill said walking into the room and nothign made sense. "That Malfoy girl killed him."

"H-How." Ginny spoke first.

"Caught him off guard. You-Know-Who was with her." Bill said sadly as Tonks sat down roughly.

"How does a girl manage to do something so dark!" Molly said looking more angry than before. "She should be punished."

"Her parents! Her parents should be punished." Ginny exclaimed with a fire in her eyes. "It's not her fault!"

"It is." Molly argued.

"How! The adult should know not to bring their daughter into the middle of a war!" Ginny yelled and everyone went quiet. "I'm done. I'm going to my room!" With that Ginny stormed to her room.

"I'm an idiot." Harry muttered as he connected the dots. "She loves her."

"What?" Ron asked and Harry shook his head.

"Ginny." Harry said. "Likes Malfoy."

"Ew." Ron said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"The Malfoy girl Ron." Harry said and Ron nodded in understanding.

"That makes it better." Ron stated and Harry shrugged.

/\/\/\