/7/

/\/\/\

Lyra Malfoy didn't like Harry Potter. She didn't like him before he kissed Ginny Weasley and she didn't like him after he kissed Ginny Weasley. Actually, she really hated him after he kissed Ginny Weasley and they became a couple.

He took away Ginny from Lyra from their already short amount of time together. Lyra only thought about murder for the boy for a week until she pushed herself into the Mission with Draco.

Whenever Lyra saw Ginny she just ran the other way or disapeared into the shadows. It wasn't the smartest idea but she just didn't want to confront her crush all too soon. Oh yeah, she figured out she had a massive crush on Ginny after she kept thinking about running away with Ginny to live in a small cottage away from everyone.

Now Lyra sat in the library hoping for some peace and quiet and hoping not to find Ginny Weasley there. She had already sat down in the back corner of the library when Ginny Weasley sat next to her so she couldn't get up and leave.

Lyra's idea of what to do consisted of blocking her face with a book but Ginny just took the book and slammed it onto the table and Lyra shushed her.

"Don't you shush me!" Ginny whisper-shouted and Lyra looked down at her hands-well fingernails that she had painted black the other day. "What is going on with you?" Ginny asked softly this time.

"Nothing." Lyra lied putting a smile on her face and looking at Ginny and noticed she had on one of Harry Potter's jumpers on and frowned.

"There is definatly something wrong." Ginny said and Lyra shrugged. "If you don't tell me whats wrong I'm going to hit you with this-this book." Ginny threatened holding up the book she took from Ginny.

"I don't like Potter." Lyra said finally and Ginny looked like she expected this and nodded for her to go on. "He keeps stealing you away from me and I don't like it." Lyra said once she had gained the confidence to say so.

"You could have just said so." Ginny said like it was obvious. "Honestly-he's just my boyfriend. Your my best friend." Lyra's heart plummeted at those words but she kept the smile on her face for her friend. "Why don't we do some studying huh?"

"Sure." Lyra said as she then took out some of her homework and Ginny looked around awkwardly. "You don't want to do homework do you?"

"Hermione told Harry to stop wasting my time so I could study for OWLs." Ginny shrugged and Lyra smirked and shook her head, amused.

"I started doing OWLs literally today so it's no problem." Lyra said and Ginny looked shocked.

"You?" Ginny said leaning in closer and whispering the next part. "Lyra 'Smarty Pants' Malfoy?" Lyra felt nausous and knew she was blushing but just smiled and tried to hide her obvious blush.

"Yeah." Lyra said and Ginny just laughed and Lyra liked her laughing. "Anyway, what would you like to do instead?"

"No idea." Ginny said moving her chair to face Lyra and then leaned back in her chair. "Maybe you could read me a story?"

"A story?" Lyra asked confused. "Like, on Potions?"

"No." Ginny laughed. "I don't know. I saw Ron reading Hermione a story in the common room the other day. It seemed fun."

"Well. . .that seems nice." Lyra smiled. "I'm going to grab a random story." She said sticking out her tongue and reaching up for a random book. She had her eyebrows furrowed when she finally grabbed a book and brought it down-well slammed it down. She didn't have the best body strength. When she looked at Ginny she saw her friend was pink in the face.

"Okay!" Ginny said and Lyra opened the book and leaned back on the wall as she faced Ginny.

"So this story is about-oh it's a love story-oh my Merlin it's about." She stopped talked and Ginny raised an eyebrow. "It's about two girls."

"Oh." Ginny said nodding for her to continue.

"Apparently this is about Daldi Bore-the main character, and Iris Eyeball-she's apparently the hero and the main character is the villan." Lyra explained and Ginny nodded before putting her feet on Lyra's seat. She had extra room.

"Go on." Ginny said putting her hands behind her head.

"Daldi had always been evil, currupted by an evil that she had no choice over." Lyra started and Ginny couldn't help but feel connected to that character already. "Iris had always been a bubbly, happy sort of girl who was always happy and good."

----

"Daldi had seen her ways were wrong and looked at Iris. They both knew what would happen so Daldi said 'I love you forever' before sacrificing herself to the darkness as Iris screamed out for her love." Lyra ended and there were tears in her eyes and Ginny was shocked at that ending.

Ginny's head was in Lyra's lap now, and they were on the floor leaning up against the bookcase as Lyra read the story. It was a pretty good story that made both of them horrified and made them cry.

"That-that was happy." Ginny said trying not to cry in front of Lyra.

"It was depressing." Lyra stated and Ginny smiled at her as she tried to remind herself it was not real.

"Yeah." Ginny then sat up in front of Lyra and looked into her eyes to not cry. Lyra always made her happy so she didn't see how this wouldn't work. But Lyra's teary eyes just wanted Ginny to hurt whoever hurt her, but she knew it was the books fault.

"I liked it though." Lyra said and Ginny smiled at her weird friend. "Even though it was depressing it still held meaning."

"Like what?" Ginny asked.

"Never wait." Lyra said and Ginny didn't know what that meant when suddenly Lyra's lips were on Ginny's.

However quick the kiss started it ended just as quickly. 

Ginny just sat there and Lyra was regretting what she did at that moment and probably would forever. Ginny then opened her mouth but then just stood up and ran away.

"Ugh!" Lyra groaned as she put her head in her hands. "I'm an idiot."

"Yes you are." A feminine voice said walking out from behind the bookshelf and Lyra knew she was done for.

/\/\/\

HI SO SORRY IT'S A CLIFFHANGER BUT I DON'T CARE AT THE MOMENT. ANYWAY HOW WAS IT? IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE MY STORY BETTER? PLEASE TELL ME!